2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
ok...this thread is worthless without links doc!!!!!! :cuss:

edit: ok i just looked too....better!

I cant wait to see the black one...hmmm!!!!

Last edited:

Zeroescence

Established Member
I love the exhaust so far. So much so that I'm selling my stock mufflers. They made great power over stock, look stellar, and are about 6dB louder than stock but have a meaner tone. Not so hollow can, metal sounding.

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
the sound clip sounded great. how about the black tips? will they make the competition series with stainless tips? they also looked beveled...tell me it ain't so!

Zeroescence

Established Member
the sound clip sounded great. how about the black tips? will they make the competition series with stainless tips? they also looked beveled...tell me it ain't so!

Here are the tips that you get. Either brushed aluminum like these or these powder coated satin black. The stock tips look cool but the magnaflow tips look amazing. I've had 3 compliments from people when I have parked and got out of the car. One actually followed me off the freeway to check my car out and asked if that was the stock exhaust cause it looked and sounded awesome.
IMG_2187.jpg

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
love them. cannnot wait for the cat back stainless system!!!FTW. gonna be tough to decide on the stainless vs black setup...were you able to see the black ones? as far as the competition series goes, they only list the black set. did you get to keep the street series or the comp series?

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
we need another sound clip Zero.....

I cant wait to see the black ones on one of these cars!

Users who are viewing this thread