Magnaflow/Magnapack question

Mr. Jack

Established Member
I'm looking to weld some Magnapacks on to my current exhaust. I've been looking on the Magnaflow site to get the part # for the exact mufflers I'm looking for and I noticed that the part # that everyone says is the correct one (#14416) is listed in "round mufflers" rather than "magnapacks"

Being the resourceful person that I am :p I did a search here to see if I could get an explanation. I did find a few threads that referring again to the proper part being #14416 and about there being some sort of mix-up on the website.

My question is what are these mufflers that are actually listed in the "magnapack section"?

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/pack.htm

They obviously look a little different than Magnapacks that I've seen (the Packs I've seen are totally cylindrical, not tapered at the ends like these). It seems strange that Magnaflow would have a mistake like this on their site.

What are these mufflers? They look like the "shotgun resonators" on the SLP Loudmouth. Has anyone ever put these on?

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Yeah dude, if you click on round body option at the top you'll see the magnapacks with the 14416 part number. That is what they look like.

BoneCrusher

Established Member
That I'm not sure of. The magnapacks that we all talk about are, like you said, technically listed under the round mufflers without the "magnapack" heading. Not sure what those are on the "Magnapack" link.

Users who are viewing this thread