Magnaflow loud?

Aharon

Established Member
Today I got my group purchase Magnaflow catback and X-Pipe with cats installed.

In normal driving situations, the exhaust appears (to me) to be only slightly louder then stock. Atleast inside the car anyway. If you accelerate slowly enough, it sounds the same as stock. I was almost dissapointed that the exhaust was so quiet.

Only during WOT situations does it seem loud. Though, from inside the car you can still carry on a conversation without yelling while the car is floored. In my book that is quiet as well.. lol.

All in all, I consider this combo to be fairly tame on the noise scale.

Cobra'03

Established Member
Originally posted by Aharon
Today I got my group purchase Magnaflow catback and X-Pipe with cats installed.

In normal driving situations, the exhaust appears (to me) to be only slightly louder then stock. Atleast inside the car anyway. If you accelerate slowly enough, it sounds the same as stock. I was almost dissapointed that the exhaust was so quiet.

Only during WOT situations does it seem loud. Though, from inside the car you can still carry on a conversation without yelling while the car is floored. In my book that is quiet as well.. lol.

All in all, I consider this combo to be fairly tame on the noise scale.

This has not been my experience with the exact same equipment - I find that if it were any louder, i would not like it. :shrug: :??:

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
Have someone drive your car and you stand outside you won't be disappointed. When you get on it all heads turn, women and children run for cover hoping not to die as your snake roars by.
:D :D :D :D :D

PS: I agree with the above post it is louder than you think.

Last edited:

Aharon

Established Member
Oh, I am not disapointed!! I was worried it may be "TOO LOUD".. But, infact its much quieter then I thought it would be.. I am still a very happy customer :)

Aharon

Established Member
Group purchase was I think $770 for the X-Pipe and CatBack delivered to your door.

Users who are viewing this thread