MagnaFlow + JLT RAI = WOW!

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
I finally did it! I've had the MagnaFlow waiting to be installed since Christmas, and ordered the JLT RAI last week. The RAI was delivered Friday while I was at work so I installed it that night when I got home around midnight. Wow, I didn't think it would be that big of a change with the stock exhaust still in place. Before the RAI the boost would max just before the 10# mark, now it easily pegs the guage. The blower noise is more pronounced, but that's a bonus. Saturday morning I put the car up on jack stands and installed the MagnaFlow. What a sweet sound! Nice quiet idle, American V8 rumble at part throttle, and love the sound at WOT. I made the right exhaust choice, my neighbors won't make me sell the house and move.

Last edited:

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
GREAT!!! I can't wait to get my cat-back and CAI. I bought pulleys and pulley puller so far and chose the Predator for the tuner. Tri-Ax shifter I just got from STEEDA also (in house store) so I need the CAI and exhaust.

WraithCobra

Don't want a GT500
Established Member
Tucker said:
That's great! Thanks for the buisness and the post. I'm glad you like it.
Jay

Thanks for the fast shipping. It's hard to believe the RAI alone can make that much a difference compared to the stock piece. I thought the K&N FIPK was overpriced after I found out it was only the MAF adapter and filter. I wanted to replace the tube between the MAF and TB and your kit was exactly what I wanted, plus I like the custom colors. The RAI and a MagnaFlow really open up that motor. Thanks for a great product!
Sent you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread