Magnaflow GT500 Competition Vid

Zeroescence

Established Member
I won't be home for the rest of the weekend so I might not be able to get videos up right away. But they ended up using the new street mufflers and the same 3.75 beveled tips. They will be offering the street and competition which is the video in the OP. The street mufflers are way more mild than the competition but has a great tone. It has mild drone, no more than my Raptor with flowmaster super 44's. I like it a lot but it's not for everyone. The street mufflers don't really sound anything like the OP video above. It's more muscle car deep h-pipe rumble.

SIRLOIN

Established Member
Liking the size of the tips and the beveled edges, but they appear to sticking out a little far. Hard to tell. Need to see some pictures from the side. As far as the sound goes, the first video with it revving sounded awful to me. Way too much popping for my liking and it kinda sounded like it was sick. Once it took off though sounded better...;-)

Zeroescence

Established Member
Now on magnaflows channel you can hear how they gave it to me. With the street mufflers. It says street on the video, Sounds good but way different than the competition.

Tonyalaskarms

Harley Rider
Established Member
Well I was searching on youtube "GT500, today" and this is what I found by accident, My car with magnaflow's competition mufflers video. I had no idea they posted it. Here it is.

[youtube_browser]iG3AkZO1Lx8[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]lG_X6tRVyG8[/youtube_browser]

e581a0e8.jpg

f050ef08.jpg

Dyno from street series.
2013FordShelbyGT50015HP-25TQ.jpg

What modes do you have on the car to get the 630RWHP

Users who are viewing this thread