MagnaFlow deletes??

Wild Stallion

Established Member
Hey guys just tryn to find some info. im kind curious about the magnaflow muffler deletes and was wondering if anyone has heard them and what was you opinon?

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Hey guys just tryn to find some info. im kind curious about the magnaflow muffler deletes and was wondering if anyone has heard them and what was you opinon?

Are you referring to the Magnapacks? If so, I have the 2.5 inch catback version and love it!

Kenny_LSU

Established Member
I don't understand why everyone keeps saying that muffler deletes are so loud. They are loud when the car is cold, but once it warms up I find mine to be fairly quiet and un-noticeable. I am looking for something different to switch too. I miss the sound of a chambered muffler, but I haven't found anything that I truely like.

Parrella35

Established Member
I have the Pypes muffler deletes...with factory manifolds and mid pipe and its too loud for my taste. FOR SALE if anyone is looking for used, but like new muffler deletes. Message me

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
I don't understand why everyone keeps saying that muffler deletes are so loud. They are loud when the car is cold, but once it warms up I find mine to be fairly quiet and un-noticeable. I am looking for something different to switch too. I miss the sound of a chambered muffler, but I haven't found anything that I truely like.

3k rpms its stupid loud

Users who are viewing this thread