Magnaflow Catted X ?

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
Only need the extenders on 2004 models. The regular part # 93335 works for everything else, but on the '04 you need extenders. Or you can just buy the #15480, same pipe but already has the extenders in the box. That's what I did.

Call Joe or John at CompleteExhaust.com for a smokin deal on Magnaflow products.

04MC

Established Member
Did you receive the one with the extenders already or without? Curious he said they only carry the ones without the extenders now and would take around 3 weeks to get the other one in.

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
04MC said:
Did you receive the one with the extenders already or without? Curious he said they only carry the ones without the extenders now and would take around 3 weeks to get the other one in.
04MC you have a PM...

McCobra

(--)
Established Member
well the new exhaust should be here tomorrow. cant wait to get it on. i got my x pipe from lethal performance from derrick. he gave me a really good price and shipped it free. had to get the O2 extenders tho.

04MC

Established Member
Very nice i just received mine also not too long ago. www.completeexhaust.com is the place buy magnaflow stuff. Mention u're from svt performance to get the unbeatable price :)

Users who are viewing this thread