Magnaflow catalytic convertor?

CHeRNoBYL

Established Member
Can anyone with a Magnaflow catted X-pipe tell me what part number is on the convertor themselves. Maybe someone who has melted a convertor and had one replaced? I need to get a hold of one but I'm not sure which model it is :( Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I have two Magnaflow cats in my garage that I cut off my x pipe...I'll take a look for you.

akaeric

Established Member
If your not in a inspection state I would recommand removing them in coupe because in verts the exhaust sound is louder in the car than a coupe. I got alot better performance with just a X pipe with out the cats and just leave those precat on the exhaust manifolds.I want to do that so bad to my vert but it might be a little. I had this on my 2003 coupe.

CHeRNoBYL

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
I have two Magnaflow cats in my garage that I cut off my x pipe...I'll take a look for you.

Thanks! If they are in good shape and you aren't going to use them, I would be interested in purchasing those convertors from you. :)

Juiced-03

Established Member
Ok I just looked and there is absolutely nothing on them as far as model numbers or anything. Just a blank catalytic converter. I have no use for them myself, so if you wanted to buy them you could. They are scratched up on the bottom from scraping (I am lowered) and one of them hit a plastic bag so there is a bit of melted plastic on one. Mechanically they only have 2000 miles though. I cut them off because I wanted it to be louder :). Cosmetically they are ugly though lol,,,I can take pics if you want.

CHeRNoBYL

Established Member
The outward appearance doesn't bother me too much. As long as they are fine internally, I am interested :) I'll send you a PM and maybe we can work something out. Thanks for your help, and for taking the time to look for a PN btw :)

Users who are viewing this thread