Magnaflow cat-back instructions?

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Hi guys,

Can someone that has the installation instructions for this cat-back scan them and e-mail them (chronisg at missouri period edu)? I'm getting a cat-back on ebay and the guy who's selling it has no instructions any longer.

I will appreciate it VERY much!

By the way, I put a bid on it for 300 + 25 shipping. It's got 1500 miles (or so the guy says). Is that good?

Last edited:

PDubs

Established Member
I'd like to know if new gaskets are necessary as I'm about to do a similar operation.

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Ok, boys and girls, NWUCIT will help me out. Thanks a lot, no need to scan anything.

PDubs, I'll post here after I'm done with the installation. I know these things come with everything, but I'll see what going on as soon as I get under the car.

Kysnake03

Established Member
There are no Gaskets, you will hear some popping and backfire down shifting. However they are great not to loud but much better than stock. They sound pretty good when you get on it. I have the installation instructions if you still need them. I think they are on there Website also.

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Thanks for the response. NWUCIT is bringing me his and leaving them with me tomorrow. Can't wait to get the Maggies on.

Users who are viewing this thread