Magna Flow catback

DScott600

Established Member
I'm going to order a magna flow catback exhaust for my car in a week or two. I want the stainless kit with 3 1/2 chrome tips and magna pack mufflers. Do any of you know the cheapest place to get this kit?

Have had the car for almost a month now. Still love it, a few good kills, one good kill of some punk in an SS. Having to take the car in for a few minor issues Wednesday though:gt: I have also found out that my dealer is pretty mod friendly. I know I'm new to this site but I enjoy all of the good posts. You guy's have helped me out alot.

Cobra'03

Established Member
I would do a Google search, but I bought mine at partshopper.com for $439 and the service was excellent - I did get a quote of $420 from a guy who needed a pre-paid check, which I did not feel like playing with.

forane2001

Established Member
exhaust

I just got off the phone with STEEDA. They are advertising a MAGNAFLOW X PIPE AND THEIR CATBACK(BORLA) FOR $399 X PIPE AND 609 FOR CAT BACK. I WAS READY TO ORDER UNTIL THE SALESMAN CAME OFF WITH ATTITUDE. I AM TIRED OF THESE GUYS BEING SUCH DICKS. THEY ACT LIKE THEY KNOW SO MUCH AND ARE RUDE IF YOU ASK THEM THE WRONG THING. I COULD NOT REMEMBER IF OUR EXHAUSTS ARE 2.5IN GOING INTO 3 IN OR WHAT? HE WAS A SMARTASS. ANYWAY ON MUSTANG EXHAUST.COM THERE IS A GREAT SOUND CLIP OF A BASSANI X PIPE AND STEEDA CATBACK. I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS ON BUT IT IS THE BEST SOUNDING EXHAUST ON THE PAGE. I HAVE ORDERED FROM STEEDA BEFORE (COMPLETE EXHAUST FOR 90 GT AND I WAS VERY PLEASED). ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON A GOOD COMBO. LISTEN TO THIS CLIP AND GIVE YOUR OPINION
THANKS
MUSTANGEXHAUST.COM

Gatorac

Established Member
There is no place cheaper than here.

Full Line Exhaust.
1-800-264-8035

$346.99 + $36 for shipping.

Ask for Ray.

Mine came in last Friday.

StreetSnake

Established Member
Forane I am a little leery about the Steeda if you look at there ad they claim 28 rwhp from there combo which in itself isnt too bad, but they arent specific as to whether or not that was also with the K&N filter and or without the silencer , and if that is the case we know from dyno results of others that the K&N and the removal of the silencer is good for 13-15 ponies so if that is what they did than the overall gain from there setup is 13-15 horseys. BTW the catback sys. they sell is made by Borla so ya know thats good and I was told the hi-flow catted pipe is a product of Bassani and now Bassani is claiming that there new system for the 03 will be a guaranteed 30 rwhp so the X pipe that Steeda is selling must be for the 01s. You might want to hold up for just a little while and see how this all shakes out. Bottom line is you do want it to sound good but you do want the HP also. Just my 2 cents good luck with what ever ya do and let us know:beer:

nicetry

Established Member
Magnaflow exhaust

Full Throttle Performance sell s Magnaflow exhaust,
please give me a call, i will work up a good price for you.
Jr Plumhoff
Full Throttle Performance
317-821-8455

Cobra'03

Established Member
$346 for SS catback #15644? Cheesh, did I overpay!

OK, you lowball price guys, how much for a catted magnaflow X/H pipe?

I received the catback today, and unlike the two FR500's, it came properly boxed and padded and in perfect condition. The tips look awesome, and the little mufflers are polished to a mirror finish - 4 clamps to deal with, but I like the adjustability of the tip hangers.

BTW, the little hole at the end is to let condensate drip off to keep the ends from getting too dirty.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread