Maggied 06 GTO vs 2011 DCG M3 Autobahn Battle Royale

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
Since the sun was out today, first day in 3 months of sun shine and no rain . Took the Goat and a fellow Goat owner out to stretch her legs on the A-6 Section of the autobahn. Drove around base for a bit and got the oil and coolant temps up to normal. Drive to the autobahn onramp and find a new V8 M3 infront of me. He takes off and I chase then let off around 110 (not MMOB) and flash him down. He slows to around 70, I get on his right side & drop down to 3rd gear around 4500rpm, his passenger has a Sh*t Eatin Grin.. He honks down and were off, the Maggie offended by the Z Germans SEG screams FU Germans!! And we instanly pull around three cars, 4th gear I pull some more & I let out of around 125/130. Next we slow down to 55, I am in 3rd around 3500rpm, he flaps his paddles down to whatever gear. He again honks off and I give him the hit this run, I waited until his rear door was near my bumper I jump on the gas. The Maggie screams unrepatedable obscenitys and begins to pull around 4 cars, into 4th and some 5-6 ahead I call it a day. We slow down and throw a thumbs up to a bewildered pair of gentleman who wave back. Not to bad for the first time I have driven the car in the last few weeks. Oh the whole time my fellow GTO owning friend is riding with me and not taking any vids with his phone. Damn, oh well.

Cliffs pos GTO walks new M3 with a 7SP DCG Gearbox from 70-125 & 55-125.

Last edited:

Fox Fan

Average guy
Established Member
Yep, it was a pretty nice day out there, today. I'd love to see your car in person. Makes me wish I had the Mustang here in Germany, but you can trounce my stock C5 a couple times if you want to.

I live just down the road from you - working in Baumholder.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
"the Maggie offended by the Z Germans SEG screams FU Germans!!"

That actually made me grin! Thanks for the entertaining story.

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
Yep, it was a pretty nice day out there, today. I'd love to see your car in person. Makes me wish I had the Mustang here in Germany, but you can trounce my stock C5 a couple times if you want to.

I live just down the road from you - working in Baumholder.

I'm sending you a PM Chris.

Slap him upside the head and tell him to be ready next time!

That would have been a great vid.

Thanks! Slappings will be in session tomorrow at work :beer:

"the Maggie offended by the Z Germans SEG screams FU Germans!!"

That actually made me grin! Thanks for the entertaining story.

No problem mate!

lol, nice kill, can't wait for winter being over to get my pony back out on the German Autobahn :rockon:

I may bring my car up to schropp to use the Lie Detector in the spring :burn:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
That's a bad thing? The day my pos was new the heater vents wouldn't even stay in the dash. I'm not seeing you point on that one. Lol

Op nice kill!

Not talking quality of build but the need to click through 5 screens to turn of traction control....

I guess overcomplicating something is a better way to say it.

LSWONGTO

Boosted Goat
Established Member
Great job Jon, I miss riding in the Goat and trolling Dover!
Me to bro, we need to go HPtuning in the DD again lol!

Nice kill, get a vid next time for sure!

Since theres no "speed limit", is street racing "legal" there?

Well about that lol, I guess I did break a law.. I passed him on the right a few times :)

Users who are viewing this thread