Magazines Need To Go!

Palecobra94

Word
Established Member
Hey guys I have a stack of Mustang magazines that I need to get rid of. I don't want to throw them away because I know someone out there will want them. I don't want anything for them, I just need them gone ASAP! I don't even know how many I have, but it's at least 5 years worth of subscriptions and buying singles here and there. Let me know ASAP! If I can't find any takers I am going to recycle them! Also, I know there are a few older ones that I bought on ebay that feature special mustangs and cobras.

Text or call me @ 334-590-9101

1993MustangGT

Established Member
Hey guys I have a stack of Mustang magazines that I need to get rid of. I don't want to throw them away because I know someone out there will want them. I don't want anything for them, I just need them gone ASAP! I don't even know how many I have, but it's at least 5 years worth of subscriptions and buying singles here and there. Let me know ASAP! If I can't find any takers I am going to recycle them! Also, I know there are a few older ones that I bought on ebay that feature special mustangs and cobras.

Text or call me @ 334-590-9101

Which magazines are they..interested in them

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk

Palecobra94

Word
Established Member
I know I have some others like motor trend or road and track that feature "the new" terminator. I may have one or two that feature the 93 Cobra.

Palecobra94

Word
Established Member
Sorry guys. I had a busy day today. I'll get them all in one spot and take a picture. 1993 has first dibs and then vrt03. I'll get with you guys tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread