Magazine worthy gt500 now on ebay NO RESERVE!!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
headers are a big no no in CA :nono:

not a big problem if youre adding them to your car, you can often duck around it but when you a bring a car from out of state, you have to take it to the DMV and let them go over it with a fine tooth comb :kaboom:

its a great car for sure. lets hope he pulls high $$ for all our sake! :read:

the ebay ad has some great pics. btw, your feedback rating, especially with that last negative one, isnt going to help inspire confidence on any high bidders. some will probably be afraid you'll pull out of the deal at the last minute.

but good luck with the sale again. i hope you get what you want for it. id like to see everyone get as much as they can for these cars so it helps keep the values up as much as possible.

and you have a beautiful gt500 with some great mods :beer:

Last edited:

acerothstien

Established Member
Very nice car! The info about the car being 50 state legal is incorrect. Long tubes and after market mid pipes in CA fail, even if it passes the sniffer.

no e-brake fails it about 7 other states too.

after contacting american racing I have corrected the ad .I think it might just be its demise of this auction however.Any way thank you for bringing this to my attention I did not want to decieve anyone

brainpa

Established Member
Just got done reading this post. BAAAD car. There is no doubt.

But, after all your posturing and bragging to everyone about "$100K" invested, and paying "$50K" because "I wanted one damnnit", you let it go for $55 K???????

Whose the tool?

Hope your not a banker.

Users who are viewing this thread