Magazine Feature... It's here!!!

SVTCobra306

Established Member
P. 76 of the Feb '07 issue of Mustang Enthusiast "A Soldier's Cobra" is me! My parents have the copies that Larry Jewett sent off, the photo shoot was done at WFC9 while I was on PCS leave so that was the only addy I had to give! It isn't on any stands I can find yet, this is driving me nuts... lol :rockon:

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Congrats! If you can't wait till it comes to the newstand, tell your mom to next day air the copy to you.

SVTCobra306

Established Member
cobra4v said:
Congrats! If you can't wait till it comes to the newstand, tell your mom to next day air the copy to you.

Too late, they mailed it 1st class on the first, should be here Monday or Tuesday. They sent like 5 copies so I'm getting 4. (Parents kept one....)

SVTCobra306

Established Member
Got my copies today. Pretty cool to see my car staring back at me out of a rag! They misspelled my name in the first line though! lol

94CobraPace I'm surprised you haven't gotten a mag shoot yet! Your car is waaay cleaner than mine..

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
SVTCobra306 said:
94CobraPace I'm surprised you haven't gotten a mag shoot yet! Your car is waaay cleaner than mine..

i drool everytime I see his signature, sooo mean looking

Congrats on the magazine!:rockon:

94CobraPace

Established Member
Thanks, I'm Actually, I'm waiting on the phone call for my photo shoot, been trying to hook up for 3-4 months. Suposed to happen mid December. I'm actually waiting for the shoot before adding mods to the car, new AFR 185 head I have waiting in the closet, possible a cam & ported intake.
Sorry to hyjack.

98cobra4.6

Blow me away.....
Established Member
SVTCobra306 said:
P. 76 of the Feb '07 issue of Mustang Enthusiast "A Soldier's Cobra" is me! My parents have the copies that Larry Jewett sent off, the photo shoot was done at WFC9 while I was on PCS leave so that was the only addy I had to give! It isn't on any stands I can find yet, this is driving me nuts... lol :rockon:
Holy hell man I live in Anita, When your back we might have to meet up sometime. Its not every day when you open a magizine and see a car with Cass county plates.

SVTCobra306

Established Member
94CobraPace said:
Thanks, I'm Actually, I'm waiting on the phone call for my photo shoot, been trying to hook up for 3-4 months. Suposed to happen mid December. I'm actually waiting for the shoot before adding mods to the car, new AFR 185 head I have waiting in the closet, possible a cam & ported intake.
Sorry to hyjack.

Cool. Which mag? If you don't mind me asking...

greenstang1313 you should see his in person, it's gorgeous!

98Cobra4.6... I'm sending a pm..

Users who are viewing this thread