Magazine car fully built vette vert /trade

paxton77

Established Member
I have a 1999 corvette vert 730rw.. It was in march issue 0v corvette mag ... Its triple white diamond pearl with a black top & 20in black ruff racing wheels .. The car has everything & was built by eastcoast supercharging . Its quiet and reliable and has the power to run in the 9"s and the suspention for road race or u can just cruise into a car show and win .. The car has to b equal value and a PREF a vert $35.000 obo is honest for my car ov course it would cost u $50.000 not including the car to build .. Thanks 201 390 7343 U CAN CALL ME OR TEXT ME FOR PICS FOR NOW UNTIL I PUT THEM ONLINE .. THANKS AGAIN

Last edited:

JoeRacer

Established Member
I have a 1999 corvette vert 730rw.. It was in march issue 0v corvette mag ... Its triple white diamond pearl with a black top & 20in black ruff racing wheels .. The car has everything & was built by eastcoast supercharging . Its quiet and reliable and has the power to run in the 9"s and the suspention for road race or u can just cruise into a car show and win .. The car has to b equal value and a PREF a vert $35.000 is honest for my car ov course it would cost u $50.000 not including the car to build .. Thanks 201 390 7343 U CAN CALL ME OR TEXT ME FOR PICS FOR NOW UNTIL I PUT THEM ONLINE .. THANKS AGAIN

... gl with the sale?

bump for the most awesome ad ever ...

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
Jokers like this need to be banned. I still feel there should be a minimum post limit to start a thread in the marketplace.

-Eric

Users who are viewing this thread