maf sensor

svtbird99

Established Member
hey guys i need a new maf sensor for my contour 99" its dying . well i need a new or used one for the time being or if someone can point me in the right direction to getting a better one for stock svtc great . also i need some motor mounts and trans mounts . any help is apreciated thanxs

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
You might search the CEG classifieds and try to find someone who has 'upgraded' to the 75mm MAF. How do you know the MAF is going? Have you tried cleaning it? And for the mounts, go to your local auto parts store and get them. T hey are fine for stock vehicles....

svtbird99

Established Member
yea i think its already gone when im sitting at idle .. the car idles bad sometimes oh yea and my enging light is on.. my brother has an obd2 module that i hooked up to get the codes and one was for the maf. im going to try to clean it firs that might be the problem . and also for the engine mounts if im going to get new ones i realy want to fine some upgraded ones make it worth it . does energy suspension make some or doesn any one make some upgraded ones. ?

JCSVT

V6 Powa!!
Established Member
There is a guy on contour.org that makes polyurethane ones. Supposedly they pretty much eliminate wheel-hop. A lot of people are impressed by them.

Me personally, I just bought the stock SVT ones and got the poly inserts for the front one.

Users who are viewing this thread