MAF good or bad?

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
i am trying to determine if my maf is good or bad i tried the whole thing where you unplug it and it showed it was still good by sputtering. But even though it did that can it still not be functioning as it should. the reason i ask is i am getting the codes that say im running lean in both banks etc. we data logged it and it showed at pretty much below 2000 rpms its not showing proper A/F ratio, but beyond that its fine. so im stumped. i know there has been some what similar topics but never got something to go off of and try.

Can anyone shed some light to what this may be. Hopefully soon i can get a A/F to help determine but who knows how long that may take.

04Cobra85

Established Member
i am trying to determine if my maf is good or bad i tried the whole thing where you unplug it and it showed it was still good by sputtering. But even though it did that can it still not be functioning as it should. the reason i ask is i am getting the codes that say im running lean in both banks etc. we data logged it and it showed at pretty much below 2000 rpms its not showing proper A/F ratio, but beyond that its fine. so im stumped. i know there has been some what similar topics but never got something to go off of and try.

Can anyone shed some light to what this may be. Hopefully soon i can get a A/F to help determine but who knows how long that may take.

you have a pm

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
WELL im running way to lean the gauge dont lie, so look looks like pro racer pro and xcal 3 will be needed

Users who are viewing this thread