MAF, E7's, Ram Air, etc.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok guys, here are a few parts I have to unload at the moment:

76mm C&L MAF with Elbow, electronics (87-93 5.0), 24# and 30# sample tube. The pair is powdercoated black, works great, I just swapped my setup out for an LMAF and a power pipe, so I dont need these anymore. 150.00 obo -- Sold

March Ram Air kit for 87-93LX/GT. -- 100 (includes filter, box, hose, scoop) --Sold
E7 Heads with upgraded valve springs (comp springs I think?) -- 100 obo

That's it for the moment, but I'll have some more stuff available soon.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Bump. FYI, prices are not set in stone guys, reasonable offers will not be refused. I have pictures of all this stuff too, but not on my computer (on my phone) so I can email photos if anyone wants to see something.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
No problem man. Just a tip with the C&L meters...if you are having trouble getting the car to run *just* right, throw some window screen on the front of the MAF to smooth out the airflow. This is especially useful if you have a CAI with a bend right before the meter and can't find a good clocking position.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Hey I got the parts but these seems to be a mistake. There was no 24lb tube. I go a seperate gold tube (stock 19# injectors) and the purple (30#) one that was installed. Do you have the 24# tube? None of these will work with my 93 Cobra.

got your email...workin on it.

Users who are viewing this thread