made stupis mestake!

HectorCobra03

Established Member
hi

a was instaling speedbleder on my stoptech calipers , made the stupid mestake of puting the wrong size bleeder and ate the inside tread of the caliper i'm screwed ! so much for tomorows track day event

any tips for fixing o will i have to buy a ew caliper?

any tips or info or links apreciated

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
HectorCobra03 said:
hi

a was instaling speedbleder on my stoptech calipers , made the stupid mestake of puting the wrong size bleeder and ate the inside tread of the caliper i'm screwed ! so much for tomorows track day event

any tips for fixing o will i have to buy a ew caliper?

any tips or info or links apreciated

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Wow... Some of you guys are really good at helping a fellow Terminator brother out... Get off the freaking spelling police wagon for a second to realize that the man asking for help is from Puerto Rico. His main language is Spanish and it seems like he's at least trying to get his thoughts across so cut him some slack !

I would love to see some of you taking a stab at writing Spanish so some of us can bust your balls about it...

Hector, check your PM's paisano...

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
xtremejc said:
Wow... Some of you guys are really good at helping a fellow Terminator brother out... Get off the freaking spelling police wagon for a second to realize that the man asking for help is from Puerto Rico. His main language is Spanish and it seems like he's at least trying to get his thoughts across so cut him some slack !

I would love to see some of you taking a stab at writing Spanish so some of us can bust your balls about it...

Hector, check your PM's paisano...

it's a U.S. province...

English and grammar are taught in their school system too....

4point6god

Established Member
Get a tap and die kit. There's prob and tap that will fit. You can re-thread the hole no problem. Just make sure you use the right one.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
it's a U.S. province...

English and grammar are taught in their school system too....

Thanks for the history lesson Tom, but how the hell would you know what's taught in the schools in Puerto Rico? Have you lived there before? I have seen people here take Spanish and many other languages for 10+ years and still can't speak it or write it, so what is your point...

There’s a large percentage of folks here in the United States who are native speakers that can’t even write or speak their own English language, so how about that...

Get off you high horse and stop being a prick !!!

Help the guy out if you can, otherwise don't reply just to bust his balls...

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
xtremejc said:
Thanks for the history lesson Tom, but how the hell would you know what's taught in the schools in Puerto Rico? Have you lived there before? I have seen people here take Spanish and many other languages for 10+ years and still can't speak it or write it, so what is your point...

There’s a large percentage of folks here in the United States who are native speakers that can’t even write or speak their own English language, so how about that...

Get off you high horse and stop being a prick !!!

Help the guy out if you can, otherwise don't reply just to bust his balls...

As a matter of fact, I did for 2 years. I'm military brat, my dad was stationed there.

if you've got thin skin you should get a thin skin repair kit.... they sell sarah wrap at the corner store... :rolleyes:

guys who take everything to heart, make themselves everyones favorite target.

must be nice to be a saint... thank God you were here to stick up for him. when's the wedding?:cryying:

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
As a matter of fact, I did for 2 years. I'm military brat, my dad was stationed there.

if you've got thin skin you should get a thin skin repair kit.... they sell sarah wrap at the corner store... :rolleyes:

guys who take everything to heart, make themselves everyones favorite target.

must be nice to be a saint... thank God you were here to stick up for him. when's the wedding?:cryying:

You lived there for a whole two years... Wow... Give this child a cookie !!! Some of us were actually born and raised there sport...

I don't have thin skin Tom; I just hate condescending people like you with the "better than everybody" attitude. I actually dislike people like you because you have nothing useful to add to the forum other than bashing other members for ridiculous things like a few misspelled words... Get a life !

If you think I could be your target then fire away kid !!! I'm ready for anything you have to dish out...

The rest of you stupid comments don't even deserve an answer...

You have successfully turned a thread from a guy that needed help into your own little bashing fest... Good job.

JC

Last edited:

HectorCobra03

Established Member
Jc got your PM. thanks for the help .Im going to take the caliper out and get the tools I need .I got the bashing here but got good anwers from you and others at modularfords.com .

and don't mind those boys ,the aparently don't have anyting better to do.

neckdemon

Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:

sarah wrap? wtf is sarah wrap? learn how to spell you moron!

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
neckdemon said:
sarah wrap? wtf is sarah wrap? learn how to spell you moron!

Isn't that some funny shit !!! Specially coming from Mr. Spelling Police man himself... :lol: :poke:

Last edited:

HectorCobra03

Established Member
It's ok dude. I typed that tread in kind of a hurry b/c of the problem I had.

well fixed the caliper but most of the brake fluid was lost including the fluid in the abs system I think. I bleeded the master cilinder and all the calipers and still the car won't brake and for some reason no fluid would come out of the fixed caliper.

I did a search but could not find any info. on a proper bleeding of the master cillinder. any help on this will be apreciated.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
HectorCobra03 said:
It's ok dude. I typed that tread in kind of a hurry b/c of the problem I had.

well fixed the caliper but most of the brake fluid was lost including the fluid in the abs system I think. I bleeded the master cilinder and all the calipers and still the car won't brake and for some reason no fluid would come out of the fixed caliper.

Hector:

I did a search but could not find any info. on a proper bleeding of the master cillinder. any help on this will be apreciated.

Call me sometime tomorrow and I will guide you through the procedure of bleeding the MC...

Take care,
JC.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
xtremejc said:
Call me sometime tomorrow and I will guide you through the procedure of bleeding the MC...

Take care,
JC.

:thumbsup: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread