Made some vids of the stingers and slp catted x pipe on my mach 1

buckinwild

Established Member
Well here are the MACH 1 videos to demenstrate the sound of this combination SLP CATTED X PIPE and BORLA STINGER CATBACK...nothing too crazy just a casual drive through the neiborhood then tires break loose turning out and the car gets a little fishy on the road.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RbpTW6HMR8"]YouTube - INCAR VIDEO SLP CATTED X PIPE BORLA STINGER EXHAUST.wmv[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1swFo7aMsKE"]YouTube - Mach 1 SLP Catted X Borla Stinger Video.mpg[/nomedia]​

Last edited:

Keith Stone

Banned
Wow! Sounds really good! Im thinking about replacing my MAC flowpaths with stingers on my 2V. Very nice vids as well.

Last edited:

clc44

Established Member
Sounds REALLY good, USMC why would you lose the Bullitt's? I prefer FR500's but still like the Bullitts.

I'm cutting my springs today buck. I will post the before and after shots. May be something to do to your Mach.

buckinwild

Established Member
Sounds SICK:rockon:

Now lose the Bullitts and lower that thing for the love of God!!:nonono:
Thanks. Nah Bullitts stay until I can get some Deep Dish Magnum 500's and gonna lower soon as I can sort out the low hanging exhaust issue, its 3 3/8" clearance at the moment with no one in the car. I don't know if it hurts anything dragging but I cringe whenever I hear it.
Wow! Sounds really good! Im thinking about going to the stongers on my 2V. Very nice vids as well.
Thanks. I love them so far, they do have quite a bit of drone above 70 mph on the highway with stock gears.
Sounds good
Thanks.
Sounds REALLY good, USMC why would you lose the Bullitt's? I prefer FR500's but still like the Bullitts.

I'm cutting my springs today buck. I will post the before and after shots. May be something to do to your Mach.
Thanks. Yea lowering is definitely on the to do list.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
sounds good. my exhaust scraped everywhere until i fixed it this weekend. made me cringe everytime also haha

buckinwild

Established Member
Is it paranoia or could the exhaust get damaged being so low to the ground? Has anyone caught it on anything that caused a stud to sheer off, broke a bracket or something?

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
sounds good. my exhaust scraped everywhere until i fixed it this weekend. made me cringe everytime also haha

Weird...I was doing the same thing, I think I had 3 inches of clearance before I fixed it:lol1:

Exhaust sounds great! I love my stingers

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
^^yea lol sometimes mine would scrape on level ground if i had 2 people in the car. it was bad

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
^^yea lol sometimes mine would scrape on level ground if i had 2 people in the car. it was bad

There was one time I was leaving my street and I had one of my "larger" buddies in the car with me....I told him to get out and take his own car, I just about scraped up the whole street :lol:

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
There was one time I was leaving my street and I had one of my "larger" buddies in the car with me....I told him to get out and take his own car, I just about scraped up the whole street :lol:

hahahaha :dancenana:

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
sounds real good man. Borla will probably replace my catback one day lol, not soon but one day..

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member

Because bullets are the MOST overplayed Mustang wheel out there.:nonono: how about a little originality? There are MANY wheel choices out there better looking and less overplayed than bullets. At least put some deep dish Machs on there. People already confuse the Mach with EVERY other mustang on the road- why validate the "me too" myth?

buckinwild

Established Member
Because bullets are the MOST overplayed Mustang wheel out there.:nonono: how about a little originality? There are MANY wheel choices out there better looking and less overplayed than bullets. At least put some deep dish Machs on there. People already confuse the Mach with EVERY other mustang on the road- why validate the "me too" myth?
Hmmm:nonono: If someone said they didn't like something about your car, what would you say to them or think about their opinions? Probably not much more than I do for yours:rolleyes: My car, my mod's, my money paying for it! Thats all I have to say on this matter....

Users who are viewing this thread