Made a video of my dyno runs - Turbosn95.com

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Made a quick video of my dyno runs.. It's hacked but it gives you an idea of what my car sounds like..

Dyno Video "Right Click Save as"

If the Server is slow, it's probably getting hammered... Sorry, but hosting the videos that I make is killing me.. The last video I made got downloaded over 30K times, you shoulda seen my hosting bill. :cryying:

Last edited:

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
Good vid, impressive numbers! But, it is pretty hard to tell what the car sounds like, because the music overpowers the sounds in the vid.

bonch

Established Member
excellent vid. I liked it! Nice soundtrack choice. to bad you turbo wasn't as big as the yellow fan. jk good job.

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Originally posted by 88fivepoint0
what kind of gauges are on the A-pillar? I dont think ive seen those before

Defi's. All electronic gauges with a self computer control. If you ask me, the best damn gauges out there..

lazerred

Established Member
awesome car!:bowdown: i have always like the black hood on white are u planning on keeping it like that?

sweet video!

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
nice dude suprised u didnt get more out of 15PSI then that. :( those engines can handle alotta boost i noticed u got the 5.0 they can handle about 35 with base compression ratio.

cobrasnake95

Established Member
Are you guys NOT impressed with him still using the STOCK shortblock????? I know I am. I am using my stock shortblock still!!
Key points.. Keep RPM reasonable. Never detonate. Lets discuss!!

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Originally posted by cobrasnake95
Are you guys NOT impressed with him still using the STOCK shortblock????? I know I am. I am using my stock shortblock still!!
Key points.. Keep RPM reasonable. Never detonate. Lets discuss!!

Very good pointers. I rev the car to 5800rpm, and that's it.

I ran 18.5psi to get the 575/165 out of the car, but the turbo blew right at that point. We were shooting for the 600 mark, but it wasn't happening that night.

Timing is very conservative, and A/F is right on 11.5. The DFI helps a ton!

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Originally posted by lazerred
awesome car!:bowdown: i have always like the black hood on white are u planning on keeping it like that?

sweet video!

Uhmmm.. NO. lol..

Just wanted to get the car squared away before I paint it.

mustangpro101

Established Member
re

Chris what format is that video in? It doesn't wanna play in my windows media player. But n e way your car is deffinetally bad ass man:burnout: , it brings much respect to stock 94 95 short blocks:beer: Also I was wondering, I was gonna ask you before you left marks auto show, you sellin the saleen side skirts? Or they just off for whatever reason?

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Awesome video, i love seeing turbo'ed stangs.

BTW, i see this vid was done at xx tuning. How was your experience with them? I was thinking of going to them in a few weeks for a dyno pull.

cobrasnake95

Established Member
Hey what was your final fuel pressure set at with those 72s and do you think you could have gotten away with 50's? Do you have flow numbers on your heads? and...AAre you planning to change the stock cam to a custom one to see what it will do?? I would!!
Shoot back.

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Originally posted by notdisturbed
Awesome video, i love seeing turbo'ed stangs.

BTW, i see this vid was done at xx tuning. How was your experience with them? I was thinking of going to them in a few weeks for a dyno pull.

I love that place :)

Chris95SVT

Terminate THIS!
Established Member
Re: re

Originally posted by mustangpro101
Chris what format is that video in? It doesn't wanna play in my windows media player. But n e way your car is deffinetally bad ass man:burnout: , it brings much respect to stock 94 95 short blocks:beer: Also I was wondering, I was gonna ask you before you left marks auto show, you sellin the saleen side skirts? Or they just off for whatever reason?

It's in Mpeg format. Should play in any media player.

The Saleen side Skirts I gave to Dan with the Yellow convertable.

Users who are viewing this thread