Made a few changes

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
I decided to mess around with plasti dip. I did the fog lights, Mustang emblem, and the rear emblem. I also added a CS lower fascia. Over all I'm pretty happy with it.
IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0134-1.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

BV600

Established Member
Where did you get the GT500 Valance with Sensors? or did you drill them yourself?

King 5.0

Established Member
Would that work well with rims or would y'all take it to a powder coating place. I wanna coat my GT CS wheels matte black.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
Would that work well with rims or would y'all take it to a powder coating place. I wanna coat my GT CS wheels matte black.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

A lot of people have used it on their wheels, and it has turned out really well. It obviously won't be the same is powder coating but for the price its a great option.

Scotty_5.0

Established Member
really digging it. i've thought about doing the same with the plasti-dip but i can't find it anywhere here in germany and can't find anywhere that will ship it.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
my buddy did the same thing with his white ecoboost f150 and they look good. i was thinking about doing the emblems and wheels on my kona. might be to much black though.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
my buddy did the same thing with his white ecoboost f150 and they look good. i was thinking about doing the emblems and wheels on my kona. might be to much black though.

you can never have too much black on a kona car.

OP how did you get the pony emblem off? Or did you just tape around it and plasti dip it that way? I want to paint my emblem black

Users who are viewing this thread