Macys credit card BS

svtcobra2k3

Established Member
So I got my bill for the month of November and it was $50. So I sent a check for $50. Now the due date for this was yesterday 12.24.06. But I check my checkings account and the funds was never deducted from my account. So I call up the hotline to check my balance and it still has a Balance of $50. What do I do? Do I go down to Macys and just pay it? What if they end up cashing my check then I would've paid over? I don't want to mess my credit up but I think after this I am done with using credit cards because of situations like this. And now that it's past due, I will probably end up having to pay a late fee.

KYLightning02

Established Member
just explain your situation to them like you should probably go down and talk to them in person and tell them that you already sent a check in the mail how ever long ago and it still hasnt taken from the bank they should understand and if not FU*K THEM

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
They usually have a few day grace period depending on the stamp from the post office on the envelope.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Your check might be in the process of clearing. Your check does not have to come out of your bank account on the day your c.c. is due in order for it to be current. I pay my cc the day it is due and the money doesn't leave my bank account until the following day or two. Even though my payment is on time, it is still not reflected on my account until the payment clears my bank.

Users who are viewing this thread