Mach1 vs. New Black Mustang GT

t0ad

The Nightman
Established Member
I was going home last night from work at about 12:30 AM and I was on a long deserted dark road (fm 1431) when headlights came up from behind and began following me just to my left rear and kept that space... I was wondering WTF so I slowed so he would pass. Just as he passed we came to a deserted intersection and a red light. So I rolled up next to him, windows all down. I looked over and said... "might not be a good idea" cause we were in Ceadar Park. We exchanged "nice car" comments and the light changed. After we took off easy to about 10 miles per hour he hit it. He was in front of me when he did it and I hit it too (darn right foot :cuss: ). I guess my front wheels were about even with his back bumper at the time. When I shifted to second, his front wheels were about even with my back bumper and I pulled at least 2 cars on him by the time I hit third. I slowed, thumbs up and waved goodbye.

Not sure is he had any mods, but he sounded louder that stock.

:D

t0ad

The Nightman
Established Member
BajaBoy said:
nice kill. im guessing your on a sticky tire?

no, 285 BFG KDWs on the AFS 10.5 17 replicas, but it hooks pretty good. I broke loose 1>2 a little and nice chrip 2>3 but when I put the hammer down from a roll she stuck.... must have been a good strech of asphalt

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Awesome man. And I love SY Machs, the look amazing. I would venture that the GT had no more than exhaust if you beat him like that.

04gtstang

Established Member
1431 FTW! I used to head out there every saturday when we had the car show down there just off parmer. Now its @ 620/I 35 incase you didnt know...would be awsome to see you out there.

And nice kill!

Users who are viewing this thread