Mach1 vs F250........*warning Dig Content*

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Looks like yall were havin some fun....Truck moves out pretty good considering the weight and aerodynamics...

Loved the way your Cobra reeled them both in with ease...

ponypwr

Established Member
Truck needs xtreme race tune! haha good times! I love lookin at the person's facial expression and hearing their comments at the next light! All in the tune.. Innovative ftw!

IShb3w

Established Member
i laughed out loud pretty good at the end when the mach just sat there, hahaaha

Skip01

Established Member
Looks like yall were havin some fun....Truck moves out pretty good considering the weight and aerodynamics...

Loved the way your Cobra reeled them both in with ease...

Yeh he had 3 heavyset people in there too...it was pretty nice

Truck needs xtreme race tune! haha good times! I love lookin at the person's facial expression and hearing their comments at the next light! All in the tune.. Innovative ftw!

Yeh he didnt have any gauges at the time, so was a lil nervous about going too race tune not watchin EGTs

looks like fun lol

Looks like fun, wish the last f250 I ran was that quick.

Thanks

i laughed out loud pretty good at the end when the mach just sat there, hahaaha

haha yeh it was the moment of the night

Good races!

lol @ the cobra reelin em both in

Yeh....that wasnt really fair haha

LOL cool video man.

Thanks

Nice vid, those 6.0 are real fast! Only problem is when u tune them too extreme they blow themselves up!

He already popped the heads stock....had arp studs installed since, no problem yet.

He did order edge new digital gauges, but sadly last week his truck was stolen while working in TX...and they stripped out most everything on the inside, and the batteries....ha

MATT SS

He already popped the heads stock....had arp studs installed since, no problem yet.

yeah i had the ARP studs in my 6.0. They seemed to hold up well. Its such a love hate with the 6.0. Sounds great, runs fast, but costs soo much money to bullet proof it:nonono:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member

yeah i had the ARP studs in my 6.0. They seemed to hold up well. Its such a love hate with the 6.0. Sounds great, runs fast, but costs soo much money to bullet proof it:nonono:

It's pretty simple actualy. The EGR was a poor design and deleting it solves that problem. They spent a lot more R & D in making the engine lighter than they apparently did thinking about people putting 150 hp tunes on them.

Around here, you can get both issues resolved for about $5k, with 3 custom tunes included. I chalk that price up to having a beutiful truck that can tow like an Elephant on growth hormones.

MATT SS

It's pretty simple actualy. The EGR was a poor design and deleting it solves that problem. They spent a lot more R & D in making the engine lighter than they apparently did thinking about people putting 150 hp tunes on them.

Around here, you can get both issues resolved for about $5k, with 3 custom tunes included. I chalk that price up to having a beutiful truck that can tow like an Elephant on growth hormones.

Yeah?? What shop does the work?? and do they hold up stong after?? BC i would consider a 6.0 again if I could find a place to make it tougher:??:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I rock the same set up on my 05 CC. Extreme street tune, Airaid, MBRP 4" turbo back & ARP studs (done under warr). Still have to do the EGR delete but figured I would wait till it clogs up. Truck only has 36K on it. Pretty funny vid BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread