Mach1 side stripes

SVTCobra2001

Cone Crasher
Established Member
Ok. What colors have the stripes and which do not?
I have the Shadow grey with no strips. I have seen a yellow and orange with the side stripes.. What is up with that?

SVTCobra2001

Cone Crasher
Established Member
Originally posted by Bandicoot
That's odd. I have a DSG and mine has the stripes...

I check some of the posts with pics. and there was a DSG that did not look like it had the stripes. Can you post a pic. of your car?

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTCobra2001
I check some of the posts with pics. and there was a DSG that did not look like it had the stripes. Can you post a pic. of your car?

I have a DSG and it has stripes, in fact all Mach's have the side stripes, I don't know what deal you have.

Pete

SVTCobra2001

Cone Crasher
Established Member
I called the dealer and they are going to order the striped and put them on.. That is odd. Oh well. not the first time I have seen weird things.. I am just glad the car run perfectly so far.

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTCobra2001
I called the dealer and they are going to order the striped and put them on.. That is odd. Oh well. not the first time I have seen weird things.. I am just glad the car run perfectly so far.

I guess somebody sliped up at the assembly plant.

Pete

TXRickC

Established Member
I've heard of Mach's missing the small section of the hood stripe behind the scoop, Assembled with Cobra caliper(s), Cloth back seat.

SVTCobra2001

Cone Crasher
Established Member
Originally posted by TXSVTLIGHTNING
I've heard of Mach's missing the small section of the hood stripe behind the scoop, Assembled with Cobra caliper(s), Cloth back seat.

I would take the Cobra calipers. That would look kind of cool and confuse the heck out of people..

2k3mk1

Established Member
My DSG has all the stripes. I beleive the stripes are on all colors
Even seen a black one with stripes. MUst have been a factory slipup. Good luck getting them installed car looks sweet IMO with them.

Users who are viewing this thread