Mach1 goes 12.45 @ 109.56

Peter

Established Member
At Atco last Friday, My buddy John powershifted my car to a new best, here's the breakdown: BTW all runs done on ET Streets

R/t .417
60' 1.723
1/8 7.936
MPH 86.85
1/4 12.451
MPH 109.56

Pete

:D

pete.jpg

pete1.jpg

Last edited:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Great runs.. Awesome car! I am originally from Long Island myself/Port Jefferson... ALso what kind of rims are those?

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by o3SnakeBite
Great runs.. Awesome car! I am originally from Long Island myself/Port Jefferson... ALso what kind of rims are those?

They are Pro-star xp's 17*9 all around. I used the new 17" Et streets. Thanks for the kudos!

Pete

Last edited:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Great time
beautiful car...(love the DSG Machs)
Pro stars awesome wheels

What more could you ask for :beer:

IE Evo

Established Member
Great times. Maybe I should let a real driver drive my car and get a respectable time. BTW I suck at launching and have never pulled a 1.7 60ft with awd. Great 60ft for your power and tire set-up. Please don't ask me what I run cause I suck and the car has a real good time in it w/o me driving it.

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by IE Evo
Great times. Maybe I should let a real driver drive my car and get a respectable time. BTW I suck at launching and have never pulled a 1.7 60ft with awd. Great 60ft for your power and tire set-up. Please don't ask me what I run cause I suck and the car has a real good time in it w/o me driving it.

Practice,practice,practice and you will improve. You probably need to slip the clutch on launch.

Pete:beer:

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey there Pete. Been a while since we have chatted! Very nice time and real nice looking car man. :beer: :beer:

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by Poiznus
Hey there Pete. Been a while since we have chatted! Very nice time and real nice looking car man. :beer: :beer:

Thanks, I see you must be finished with your engine buildup, you past my 96 Cobra on boost, I only made 14lbs.:)

Pete

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
that is simply amazing! I didnt know you could trap 109 with a 298 RWHP car. Are you doing any weight savings? Excellent times!!!!! And that is one hell of a beautiful car:thumbsup:
Alex

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by Alex_96Cobra
that is simply amazing! I didnt know you could trap 109 with a 298 RWHP car. Are you doing any weight savings? Excellent times!!!!! And that is one hell of a beautiful car:thumbsup:
Alex

Alex, I took the spare tire and jack out of the back, the weld xp's save 6lbs on each wheel, aluminum driveshaft, and 1/4 tank of gas. I weighed at E-town before at 3540 with those weight savings and me in the car.

Pete:beer:

Chipper08

Established Member
Man, those are some great times...but what i really gotta say, or actually thank you for is helping me find the best looking rims for my 03 Mach1 ...car looks awesome man.....sorry for stealing the rim idea...but i live in FL which is far away from you so it shouldn't be a problem

Coiled-up-GT

Careful with the Eyes...
Established Member
this is a very nice car. are those times naturally aspirated? if they are, that is badass.

the only question in my mind, is with the sixty foot. 1.72 for having 4.30's is not too impressive. my buddy has one just like yours, except he has some Bogart wheels on his. He only has an h-pipe and mufflers and his sixty foot is the same as yours, but with the stock 3.55's. question out there is, do gears really help out the mach1's or do they kill the car? he once ran a 12.80 @110 mph with a DA of 5200 ft. on a 125 shot he has gone 11.60's...badass car though Peter! I just don't know what gear to go with on mine.

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by Chipper08
Man, those are some great times...but what i really gotta say, or actually thank you for is helping me find the best looking rims for my 03 Mach1 ...car looks awesome man.....sorry for stealing the rim idea...but i live in FL which is far away from you so it shouldn't be a problem

No problem, I'm glad your going with them, you will love em!

Pete:thumbsup:

Peter

Established Member
Originally posted by Coiled-up-GT
this is a very nice car. are those times naturally aspirated? if they are, that is badass.

the only question in my mind, is with the sixty foot. 1.72 for having 4.30's is not too impressive. my buddy has one just like yours, except he has some Bogart wheels on his. He only has an h-pipe and mufflers and his sixty foot is the same as yours, but with the stock 3.55's. question out there is, do gears really help out the mach1's or do they kill the car? he once ran a 12.80 @110 mph with a DA of 5200 ft. on a 125 shot he has gone 11.60's...badass car though Peter! I just don't know what gear to go with on mine.

I will get a better 60' when I get a handle on it. I've had 3.55's ,4.10's and now 4.30's, hands down 4.30's are the best, I can't speak for your friend, but my car ran that time in 80 degree temp's and a head wind. I expect better on the next outing. All my runs have been N/A.

Pete

Last edited:

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
Originally posted by Peter
I will get a better 60' when I get a handle on it. I've had 3.55's ,4.10's and now 4.30's, hands down 4.30's are the best, I can't speak for your friend, but my car ran that time in 80 degree temp's and a head wind. I expect better on the next outing. All my runs have been N/A.

Pete

track prep may have alot to do with it too.

J

Users who are viewing this thread