mach1 exhaust clip (highway driving)

Andrewmach1

Established Member
got my new contour camera (like a gopro) and wanted to try it out. went for a little highway cruise. I like the position of the camera, i think its a good view, you get to see through all the windows and most of the interior, watch the shifting and what not. it was recorded in 720p with a really low class 2gig SD card recording, so the quality is awful. I went out and got a class10 card so it captures and stays in high quality for my next vids.

im going to keep it in my car at all times to try and catch all my races/play times on camera.

let me know what you think, mostly of the exhaust because the video quality is sh*t

mustang mach1 camera test - YouTube

dont know how to put the actual video in the post, so i just posted the link

Andrewmach1

Established Member
Nice vid !! I really like the sound of your exhaust !! It's Pypes M80's ?? I don't think I've ever heard of them (M80's)...

I'm pretty sure that's what they were called, got them on American muscle. My buddy has the slp lm1's and I loved the sound, he has a gt 2v. So I tried to mimic the sound, but the lm1's were expensive for pretty much just pipes seeing how there more of a resonator than a muffler. So I saw the pypes muffler and it was like half the price and looked to be the same size as the lm1's. So I bought them, had them welded in, sold the Borla stingers that were on the Borla cat back, bought Mac longtubes with that money and am now waiting to have them installed.

So I have the Borla cat back, with pypes mufflers lol. Sounds so good tho

Andrewmach1

Established Member
I really wanna mount my new Hero3 where you did, any pics on how you mounted it there?

I used suction mount on my rear window, about a quarter of the way down. First try mounting in that position and got the perfect angle! I'll take a pic tomorrow during the day and show ya exactly how it's set up

Users who are viewing this thread