Mach1 At Show

Oldnavyt

Established Member
Saw this at a car show the other week. I will post the other pictures seperate from these. This is a nice setup. I had to do a double take on this in person too. Maybe others have seen this before but I have not. Note the lack of a throttle body/air intake hose? I guess it is at the back of that filter. The valve covers had the word black something or another on them.
The Hot Rod Power Tour came to town, I knew nothing about it, found out while we were getting liquored up when they all started driving by. Only had my crap 2MP camera with me also_Oh well, enjoy.
0033.gif

0035.gif

0034.gif

Oldnavyt

Established Member
Camera died man. I have never seen a blower setup like this before. I would not have the nerve to cut it open, unless they make a version like that. It was a very custom car for sure though. I could not get people from around it to take better pictures.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Wasnt this car in a magazine blurb recently? I think it was built for one of the producers of Overhaulin and/or Rides. And yes it is sweeeet!

Badasp5.0

Established Member
The build was covered in Hot Rod mag a few months ago!!!
And some one there said Hot Rod is a GM mag!!! LOL

That car is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

jimbo7200

I see slow cars..
Established Member
looks like a K&B on a newer modular motor, but i can't tell. the black on black is tight. i would love to have a car like that. nice pics man. :thumbsup:

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Yeah, its an 03 Cobra motor fitted into the 69 chassis... I have the Hot Rod magazine that this was in, and in one word, the car is amazing.

The entire front suspension has been converted so the shock towers are flipped in, and have the coil-over system mounted down below the motor. The rear end is a maze of braces, and some kind of adjustment arms I'm not familiar with.

One day, I'll strive to do the same.

jimbo7200

I see slow cars..
Established Member
its good to know the car isn't just show, but also has a little go with it. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread