Mach Daddy's Baby Screamin' In The Country

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
ID 10 T said:
Totally ****ing badass!!!! Those cars sound so much better than a 2V motor. I'd never close the cutouts if it were me.
Yup, sounds wicked with the cutouts open. How much did something like that cost you to have done? Nice ride. :rockon:

Mach Daddy

Life Is Mach1derful !!!
Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
Yup, sounds wicked with the cutouts open. How much did something like that cost you to have done? Nice ride. :rockon:

Cams and head work: ...

Cams from Sean Hyland Motorsports: $600.00
(Note ... Reground cams are $900.00 but when you send them your old cams they refund $300.00 to you. My mechanic said the cams he put in did not look like re-ground cams. He said he thought they sent me new billet cams which are $1,195.00 ... I don't know. )

Bill from machinist: $490.00

Gaskets, oil and fluids, head bolts ... about $250.00

Mechanic (a friend and hella motor builder) ... So far, 5 or 6 pizzas plus a very nice Christmas present.

Cutouts from DMH Performance ... If I remember correctly, they were about $360.00 and I paid $50.00 to have them welded in. ;)

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
You're my hero. Awesome car Mach Daddy. Bring it down to SA and we'll see what ya really got. lol :rockon: Don't tear it up too bad. Can't wait to see it. Maybe over my Christmas break AR should have a get together.

Users who are viewing this thread