Mach 1000 Sound System

Gbone

GT5.0Turbo
Established Member
I have a Mach 1000 Sound System out of a 2002 Mustang GT that I am selling.
$150 for the subs (2 10"), $150 for the amp rack (1000W), and $75 for the head unit. I would also take $350 for all + shipping charges OBO. Really looking to sell these so make an offer. Call/ Text if interested, 918-859-6565. Can send pics if wanted.

Eisenguard

Established Member
hey can you send some pics off the subs and the radio, may be interested in buying, do you know if it fit the 03 mach 1 harnees, if you want to sent it to Denmark..

I have a Mach 1000 Sound System out of a 2002 Mustang GT that I am selling.
$150 for the subs (2 10"), $150 for the amp rack (1000W), and $75 for the head unit. I would also take $350 for all + shipping charges OBO. Really looking to sell these so make an offer. Call/ Text if interested, 918-859-6565. Can send pics if wanted.

Last edited:

Gbone

GT5.0Turbo
Established Member
subs and radio

hey can you send some pics off the subs and the radio, may be interested in buying, do you know if it fit the 03 mach 1 harnees, if you want to sent it to Denmark..

Are you wanting the subs, amps, and radio or just subs? because it will be much easier to hook up using the mach1000 amp rack due to the plugs that are used on everything. Also, I am not sure if it will connect to a 03 mach 1 harness, but it should if there are two plugs on the driver's side of the trunk, on has 4 terminals I think and the other has 6. The amp rack plugs into this, then the subs plug into the amp rack. Do you have an email I could send the pics to? and on the shipping, I am willing to do it if its not too much of a pain lol and so long as you cover the shipping. I will get a quote and see what were looking at.

lwood

Established Member
The wiring harness is different for the mach 460 to mach 1000. I am assuming you have a mach 460 in you mach 1 Gbone. You can use the mach 460 harness but will need to buy a kit off ebay or do some of your own rewiring to make the amp rack work correctly. It is very easy with the kit from ebay and i did it to my 04. I still have the directions if you want to see how easy it was to install. Just send me your email and i will send it to you to check out.

Last edited:

Gbone

GT5.0Turbo
Established Member
The wiring harness is different for the mach 460 to mach 1000. I am assuming you have a mach 460 in you mach 1 Gbone. You can use the mach 460 harness but will need to buy a kit off ebay or do some of your own rewiring to make the amp rack work correctly. It is very easy with the kit from ebay and i did it to my 04. I still have the directions if you want to see how easy it was to install. Just send me your email and i will send it to you to check out.

Re: Iwood- Thanks for the input, and Yep lol im not sure what he currently has in his car, ill see if i get another response from him.

Re: Eisenguard- Have a zip code for your town in Denmark so I can get a more accurate quote?

Eisenguard

Established Member
damm had hope that the system fit my car, but i´´ll need to find a mach460 radio then, when it´s the one I got in my car..

Re: Iwood- Thanks for the input, and Yep lol im not sure what he currently has in his car, ill see if i get another response from him.

Re: Eisenguard- Have a zip code for your town in Denmark so I can get a more accurate quote?

Users who are viewing this thread