mach 1 wheels for sale, slidell, la. 2 tires also

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
looking to sell a set of wheels off my mach I, and have 2 stock goodyears with 9k miles on them, great shape. 420.00 for the wheels. 100.00 for the set of tires.

WHiTE03MACh

Camel Lover
Established Member
Whats up man... i believe Im your evil twin... the white mach with the 03 cobra wheels..... I know of someone that may be interested...

WHiTE03MACh

Camel Lover
Established Member
Talk to Mike up at Sears with the blue mach.... the guy he works with with the 240SX wanted to buy mine but im not selling. You ever see a DSG Lightning back where you live?

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
he told me that a couple weeks back, sent him a pm, but no response. I did see that lightning the other day, looked like the ass end was jacked up or something, he was coming out of the belair subd. it looked like.

Blown02

Established Member
Do you have any pics of these wheels? Do they come with center caps and lugnuts? Curbed, rashed, or scratches

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
the wheels have no curb rash, etc, 1 has a very small mark from dismounting a tire, and thats the only blemish on any of them. i used the center caps, and lugs on my car, so it is just the wheels. i can take some pics if you are interested in them, and email them to you.

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
Got your PM...sounds ok to me. Let me know how much to ship to 24015 and how you'd like payment and we're good to go!

Thanks........

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
Give me about 2 days to get up to fedex, I think the best way to ship them is in a large plastic bag, with the 2 tied together, Thats how tirerack shipped my new ones. will let ya know on the price. money order, or paypal will be fine. Let me get the shippin estimate first. thanks wayne

Users who are viewing this thread