Mach 1 vs. GTO Shootout

SnkebiteL

Established Member
It's all in the driver between these two. Great performance from the both of them.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
thanks for posting, actually i love the pontiac gto its such a
"sleeper ", and the mach 1 is a awesome machine, i would think that its a drivers race and another thing is that the gto is 4 doors :uh oh: , probly a better bargain for some people with a family, now im going to buy that magazine :D

WhiteTxMach

Established Member
Originally posted by machncobra
thanks for posting, actually i love the pontiac gto its such a
"sleeper ", and the mach 1 is a awesome machine, i would think that its a drivers race and another thing is that the gto is 4 doors :uh oh: , probly a better bargain for some people with a family, now im going to buy that magazine :D
Uhhhh the GTO is not 4 doors. :shrug:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Funny thing, I'v heard the Hemi 300C's are as quick as the GTO's, and I'm almost positive the 300C's are not as quick as the Mach1's. :p :shrug:

2k3mk1

Established Member
Saw in Popular Mechanics May 04 issue the 300c does 0-60 in 6.5 and is expected to sell for 34k so I would say not a serious threat to the MACH

Last edited:

03CobraBro

Established Member
I'v heard of 300C's dipping into the high 13's, which is supposed to be about the GTO's ball park. I was just trying to imply that if the 300C can come anywhere close to taking the GTO, but no where close to the Mach1, well, obviously you Mach1 guys have the GTO's out classed.

Users who are viewing this thread