zTOOzLETHALz

Established Member
So before i get flamed i just wanna say im 19 and can't afford a terminator so i decided to build one from the mach. luckily it already has a T-56 magnum installed, also im not cutting corners with this. im buying all oem parts which add up pretty good lol.
so here is my 2004 mach 1 comp orange 40th anniversary. has T-56 magnum swap, short throw shifter, long tube headers, x-pipe and bassani catback.
photo2_zps576be617.jpg

photo1_zpsb3393605.jpg

installed 99/01 cobra tail lights with harness
IMG_2763_zpsfd5cfdc2.jpg

i recently bought an 03/04 cobra rear bumper along with the spoiler. took them to the body shop for paint and had the mach 1 spoiler holes filled in.
IMG_2826_zpsaaaa8542.jpg

IMG_2828_zps83db9c82.jpg

IMG_2827_zps08c4c78f.jpg

IMG_2834_zps8f6eb7d7.jpg

IMG_2849_zps4cdbfa9d.jpg

bought 03/04 cobra side skirts (not painted yet)
IMG_2892_zpsde24dd67.jpg

i really might get shit for this one but i think its pretty cool, again ill always claim it as a mach 1 but im fine with having a terminator clone.
IMG_2903_zpsef4b7eb9.jpg

starnsey

Established Member
Eh, it's your car, and if it has the heart of a Terminator then whatever. But I think you're crazy if you remove the hood/shaker setup...

zTOOzLETHALz

Established Member
Eh, it's your car, and if it has the heart of a Terminator then whatever. But I think you're crazy if you remove the hood/shaker setup...
I'd really like the keep the hood/ shaker and get a 99/01 cobra front bumper but they are hard to come by. For the engine I plan on doing an eaton swap then buy a forged assembly then eventually Whipple it of course with upgrading other parts aswell

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

agreed and why not save and buy 03/04 cobra? by the time all these mods are done it will be the price of a cobra

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Ohhh man are you gonna get flamed, LOL, naaaah maybe not! Nice car but I would've definately left off the Cobra rear cover... As previously mentioned though it's your's, have at it!

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
ehhhhh it was a nice car, why not just keep it looking like a mach and add cobra crap to it. i mean i plan on doing an irs in mine, t56 and its already got a eaton swap but has the looks of a mach 1 so its a little different.

i definitely dont agree with the cobra badges and rear bumper though. at least get the bumper filled in.

BLKFOX

Established Member
Looking good man! I'm agreeing with keeping the shaker hood, but it's your car :beer:

Thehubster

Established Member
Youre basically doing what i would like to do with my car. Slowly but surely. I love how these two cars look pushed together. I think the front end of a mach 1 with a cobra bumper is just about as awesome as you can get. Good luck with it man.

Samsred04gt

Not Banned
Established Member
Your car but the first pic you posted of the mach the car looks so sweet stock with the black cobra Rs. Hope you kept all the stock parts cause you may regret it. IMO

Samsred04gt

Not Banned
Established Member
As you can tell by my avatar I have done this and I like the looks of the termi but after awhile the front bumper and hood just didn't look that good anymore

theishler

Established Member
What an absolutely awesome job you've done with the car. How is it running with the Eaton on the Mach 1 eng?

Zemedici

Established Member
Good lord man - cool build, but by the time you've done all of this stuff you could have had a REAL 03-04, and not a copy, ya know? The bumper, badges, and cluster are a bit much imo....

cpotts13

Established Member
Nice work.... But a mach 1 is so much more unique than a cobra... I might be biased though. Ditch the badges, and fill in the "cobra" imo. An Eaton swapped mach 1 is much cooler than a cobra clone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread