mach 1 hype!

95_XB331

Established Member
What ever happened to using trap speed (mph) as measure of potential? It appears most bone stock Machs are trapping 103-4, which is plenty of power for (very) low 13sec ET's on OEM radials.

Traction, definitely a huge issue. Shifting, definitely a huge issue. The holeshot, definitely a huge issue. More ways to add time and be slower than just pressing the pedal to go fast ;-) (AWD comes to mind... :rolling: )

Last edited:

M-Phibian

Established Member
So you really want to spank me? All because I made a comment to you about not knowing anything 'cause your a girl?

Hmmm....I'm kind of digging this southern girl attitude....

Okay, how 'bout this; you don't know anything and it's only because you're a girl. Also, your truck's ugly and you can't drive very well either! (does that get me even more spankings or do I have to say more stuff about you not knowing anything?) :shrug: :-D

Originally posted by CobraChick1
hey M-Phibian- why don't you carry your ass down to where I am so I can run circles around you with my "girly" pick up truck? I have a Dakota that would put a spankin on you that you'll never forget big boy! NEVER make comments to a female about not knowing anything about something just because they're not male. I never said I was an expert on Mustangs, but I sure as hell know my truck and built it MYSELF. Check this link out peckerwad and "do a little more researching" before YOU look stupid! www.dakotatrucks.com/mem_vids/Dakota_Movie.MPG

Last edited:

M-Phibian

Established Member
I agree. E.T's rely too heavily on driver ability and traction. I ran a 13.2 @ 105 in my Mach before it was modded, but the 105 trap speed tells the story. Not the E.T.

Also, I'm not sure if these have been posted yet, but here are two different magazines that ran 13.1's in stock Machs. MM&FF as well as 5.0 Mustang. Look at the 106.7 and 105.3 trap speeds. The cars are certainly capable of high 12's with the right driver.

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/138_0308_mach/index1.html

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/0404mm_must/index.html

Originally posted by 95_XB331
What ever happened to using trap speed (mph) as measure of potential? It appears most bone stock Machs are trapping 103-4, which is plenty of power for (very) low 13sec ET's on OEM radials.

Traction, definitely a huge issue. Shifting, definitely a huge issue. The holeshot, definitely a huge issue. More ways to add time and be slower than just pressing the pedal to go fast ;-) (AWD comes to mind... :rolling: )

Last edited:

CobraChick1

Established Member
I guess that's why I win my class in every show that I enter, the judges just think its so ugly. I can't drive very well? I didn't drive it in the video you moron. And if you are THAT pigheaded and sexist about girls then there's no point in arguing. I pitty any female in your life. (that is, if any are desperate enough to be with you.)

M-Phibian

Established Member
Tsk, tsk...no spankings for you.:nono: Now go make me a sandwich.:-D

Originally posted by CobraChick1
I guess that's why I win my class in every show that I enter, the judges just think its so ugly. I can't drive very well? I didn't drive it in the video you moron. And if you are THAT pigheaded and sexist about girls then there's no point in arguing. I pitty any female in your life. (that is, if any are desperate enough to be with you.)

M-Phibian

Established Member
Yes, unfortunately she doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Originally posted by quick01snake
i think she missed the humor in your previous statement....

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Just to give you some numbers my mach1 back in March stock dyno'd at 289rwhp and 311 rwtq.. That was stock I have put some mods on it since then but haven't been back to the dyno to see what it does now.... You tell me if my car is only making 305 at the crank, I think not more like 335...

CobraChick1

Established Member
not that I'm not sharp- your jokes just aren't funny. Why are you being so mean to me anyway? You don't even know me.

3000ways

Established Member
M-Phibian your a sexist pig! Not surprising that the only insults he can come up with our on her sexuality. Now how would you like it if I started talking about your sexuality, M-Phibian if you want to be gay that's your choice. Your Sentra joke, wow original, I bet my VR4 before I wrecked it would have handed you your ass, although I realize your more use to handing your ass to your boyfriends and stuff. Please don't need to own a crappy Mach 1 to know cars, and if 105 or 106 MPH is an indication of High 12s, than damn don't ever talk about AWD cars not having any top end power. Admit it, you Mach 1 guys are full of shit. I went to the track like I said, guess what there was a Mach 1 there, and guess what high 13s to low 14s. Have I ever seen one hit a low 13s or high 12s, no! Is it possible, maybe! Is this the norm, hell no!

machone

NA power
Established Member
LOL bro i raced a vr4 and blew its doors off. Those things are boats. Your lucky if you can run a 13 in one where as the mach1 will run a 13.1 from the factory. I didnt make a sentra joke, one guy asked "Q: What do you drive to be so doubtful" and i said "LOL a sentra." A sentra is a 4door ecomony sedan, not exacly in the stangs class. Besides, this is a ford board, so why dont you take your import ass somewhere else. Plus your talking shit to me over the internet? LOL what a loser. Sounds like YOUR gay.

3000ways

Established Member
What exactly is a stangs class besides crap, the Sentra is also crap, but atleast I admit it. Actually I owned an import and also domestics, so I can be anywhere I want to be. Plus 13.1, already established that was BS so now what, besides my boat of VR4 was running mid 12s before the turbo upgrade, and your Mach 1 isn't a lightweight the last time I checked.

machone

NA power
Established Member
Who established the mach1 running 13.1s was bs???? Go to mach1registry.com and see there time slips and call bs. My mach1 might not be a lightweight but its not even close to the vr4s weight.

"What exactly is a stangs class besides crap"

This guy has 4 posts and hes talking more shit. BAN!

3000ways

Established Member
My bad, I know my 4 posts just can't compare to your tremedous gigantic 37 posts. But naw just kidding, I like stangs, still think 13.1 for the Mach 1 is a load of crap, but nothing against mustangs.

M-Phibian

Established Member
I guess you missed the two links I posted of stock Mach 1's being tested at 13.1 @ 106.7 and 105.3. Here, I'll post them again for you below. This time try actually clicking on them and reading before you stick your foot in your mouth like a dumbass trying to defend a clueless split-tail. I mean, unless you plan on making a trip to Louisiana, you probably aren't going to get into her pants from your pathetic attempt at chivalry.

Oh ya, and VR4's are lucky to run a whopping 14.1 @ 99 mph when stock. REAL impressive.

HERE ARE THE LINKS (yes, you can click on them):

Stock Mach 1 goes 13.19 @ 106.7

Stock Mach 1 goes 13.15 @ 105.3 (Near bottom of page)

Originally posted by 3000ways
Plus 13.1, already established that was BS so now what, besides my boat of VR4 was running mid 12s before the turbo upgrade, and your Mach 1 isn't a lightweight the last time I checked.

Last edited:

Johnny V

Established Member
Originally posted by 3000ways
My bad, I know my 4 posts just can't compare to your tremedous gigantic 37 posts. But naw just kidding, I like stangs, still think 13.1 for the Mach 1 is a load of crap, but nothing against mustangs.

leavetheinternet.jpg

Seriously, no one cares what some Sentra owner thinks about Mach 1's running 13.1's stone stock. If we did, we come post something over at www.ricertrollboys.com/forums and ask you personally.

None of us are going to lose any sleep if you don't believe a Mach 1 can do it. I know for a fact they can, I've seen it with my own two eyes at the local track.

So if you don't believe it, fine. No skin off my balls. But seriously, we don't need another troll on this board.

I vote for the B& of this douchebag.

CobraChick1

Established Member
ok- so M-Phibian should be banned too for being so hateful to me. i don't know what your prob is, but you've got some REAL issues you need to deal with. YOU must be the one interested in getting into my pants if you took the time to find out that I live in Louisiana, M-Phibian. GROW UP!

3000ways

Established Member
Originally posted by Johnny V
leavetheinternet.jpg

Seriously, no one cares what some Sentra owner thinks about Mach 1's running 13.1's stone stock. If we did, we come post something over at www.ricertrollboys.com/forums and ask you personally.

None of us are going to lose any sleep if you don't believe a Mach 1 can do it. I know for a fact they can, I've seen it with my own two eyes at the local track.

So if you don't believe it, fine. No skin off my balls. But seriously, we don't need another troll on this board.

I vote for the B& of this douchebag.

Nevertheless, still call bull shit, and damn you act like you guys drive Ferrari's or some shit, I choose to drive my Sentra while I save up for a real car, and that's not a Mustang, hint I said a real sports car.

3000ways

Established Member
Seriously I could care less if I get banned, I'll just enjoy my time stating my opinion, because since I drive a Sentra I don't know shit about cars, um yeah. I actually drove a Mach 1, it was nice, drove an EVO, wow a 4 door car that acts more like a sports car than a Mach 1 will ever.

Users who are viewing this thread