Mach 1 hood (sealed) on new edge

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
I remember seeing a picture on this site( I believe) of a new edge cobra, not sure if it was a 99/01 or a 03/04, but it had a mach 1 hood that had been sealed up. Later down the road I'd like to change hoods and I'm trying to remember how that hood looked. If anyone has that pic it there picture library post it up. Didnt put this in pic/vids yet because I dont have any pictures to post but I might ask over there if I dont have any luck here.Thanks

Last edited:

Rotzs99

Established Member
I remember seeing a picture on this site( I believe) of a new edge cobra, not sure if it was a 99/01 or a 03/04, but it had a mach 1 hood that had been sealed up. Later down the road I'd like to change hoods and I'm trying to remember how that hood looked. If anyone has that pic it there picture library post it up. Didnt put this in pic/vids yet because I dont have any pictures to post but I might ask over there if I dont have any luck here.Thanks

Has a GT front bumper, but you get a good look at the hood
gt3.jpg

As you might guess from the plate, the user is ALMO and he is still on here. Perhaps he has more pics.

Edit: Found more of his old GT.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/6758020-post54.html

Last edited:

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
Has anyone told you ur awesome today rotzs99? No? Well let me be the fisrt. I'm not sure if thats the same one I saw but It serves my purpose. I like it cause its subtle, not super over the top. My choices for hoods would be the Mach 1(sealed), 95R or 00R hoods. Thx again.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
wow that does look purty good.
I am a fan of the saleen hoods, the cowl's look good too but I'd never put one on my car unless I had a reason to.

Users who are viewing this thread