mach 1,GT vs ls1

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Those had to be staged right, there is no way someone is that bad of a driver and trying to race someone right? WTF!

Also the driver of the WS6 really needs to hit the gym. Shit I have a pretty thin frame but that guy makes me look like a bodybuilder. Thought his arm was going to snap just holding onto the wheel.

Last edited:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
looks like the trans am was stock. and the guys in the stangs were damn good drivers. and had 2 passengers. in the 3rd race the GT was puttin off a good bit of white smoke.. im sure his engine is hurting now. or he could have been on spray. but he sure did launch nice.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
holy launch batman on that GT. and he had like 80 people in his car...lol

slow02GT

Snakebite2k5 said:
holy launch batman on that GT. and he had like 80 people in his car...lol

haha yea I saw that to....and some asshat in the back seat kept looking around :-D

Snakebite2k3

Established Member
JH02GT said:
haha yea I saw that to....and some asshat in the back seat kept looking around :-D

lol...yea. goes to show u the power of a solid axel :rockon:

WhiteStallionGT

That video made me happy. Mexicans are finally starting to realize where the true power lies.

and holcrap that guy in the GT could drive. Imagine if he had no passengers.

Snakebite2k3

Established Member
Zero260 said:
That video made me happy. Mexicans are finally starting to realize where the true power lies.

and holcrap that guy in the GT could drive. Imagine if he had no passengers.

im mexican and i awlays new where true power lies :p

WhiteStallionGT

Snakebite2k5 said:
im mexican and i awlays new where true power lies :p

haha I'm asian and I steered away from my friends with thier civics and integras. I guess we are on the same boat. At domestic meets, i'm the only asian and I love it.

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
what ws6's did yall see that was a z28 with a ss hood and yea he did suck at driving............o and i am also mexican and i have always known where the power is.....maybe u should think befor u say something zero260 :nonono:

04DOHC

Established Member
ls1marine said:
what ws6's did yall see that was a z28 with a ss hood and yea he did suck at driving............o and i am also mexican and i have always known where the power is.....maybe u should think befor u say something zero260 :nonono:
that wasn't a Z28 from what I could see look at the gauges and the hood again....

audia4mike

Suckin Gas Haulin Ass
Established Member
damn nice runs! the camaro dude sucked at driving. it was awesome to see those guys launch those gt's. they r good.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
ls1marine said:
what ws6's did yall see that was a z28 with a ss hood and yea he did suck at driving

Looks like a WS6 hood from the back to me.

jlauth

Established Member
I love to see stangs beat down ls1s, but the GT must have been heavily modded or on the juice. The mach could have had boltons and beaten a stock LS1. They were launching well, maybe they had drag radials.

Users who are viewing this thread