mach 1 going eaton... any cobras want to go turbo?

Machwon2003

Established Member
i will have the entire take off from my mach, I am doing the eaton swap. so if any1 is interested let me know. the lower intake is ported by MMR. and every part coming off is for sale or trade. let me know car is at shop waiting.

I would like to sell as a whole however not in pieces. someone wants turbo... i want eaton. and since i have the blower i dont need a whole kit. maybe you have some cash, or a eaton kit. if not i have someone getting one together, so this will help me fund it.

Machwon2003

Established Member
my fault, stock mach parts for turbo swap, no turbo kit

thank you, but currently am not looking to buy misc parts for my swap, looking for a kit or near complete. for cost savings:)

i dont have turbo... just stock mach parts i was going to use. had a MMR motor built and wanted to do turbo, but decided to go to Eaton, so all my parts are factory.

from cover, to alternator, to egr and cai etc..
314-348-3747 if any questions.

Machwon2003

Established Member
bump

come on... someone is tired of their supercharger... may consider selling my organs to fund project if selling spare car parts doesnt work. im not looking forward to that so everyone else; look to the future! great parts to buy and leave sitting around until.... until... whenever

Users who are viewing this thread