Mach 1 Forum?

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Has a Mach1 forum been considered:shrug: I've noticed more Mach1 owners aboard.We could probly lose the T-Bird and another forum that doesn't see a whole lot of traffic to make room....I also wish you(mods)guys would re-consider on seperating the 94-95 Cobras and 96-98 Cobras...Just thought I'd bring this up and what the other SVTP members thought...:)

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Hey...I'm all for it...I know we are kinda like stepchildren around here, but chit, there's a T-Bird and Focus forum....c'mon, now :rolleyes:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 28 fangs
Has a Mach1 forum been considered:shrug: I've noticed more Mach1 owners aboard.We could probly lose the T-Bird and another forum that doesn't see a whole lot of traffic to make room....I also wish you(mods)guys would re-consider on seperating the 94-95 Cobras and 96-98 Cobras...Just thought I'd bring this up and what the other SVTP members thought...:)

Forum for the Mach1 would be nice. Id like to read what nice & bad things are being said & also what kind of crazy numbers there getting from the mods.

Also the 94-95 / 96-98 seperation might be nice. 2 different motors being used....good point.

Established Member
I wish this thread was checked in too more regularly...Have any of the mods checked in here lately?

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The admins and mod check in here all the time...

As for the Mach1 forum, the answer is and has always been NO!

Alright alright, you talked me into it. I will get one added within a couple days. :D

Established Member
Appreciate the response Steve....And I'm sure a lot of folks will appreciate it....Thanks a lot.......28....

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
:smmon: Isn't Ford gonna make some special 1-year-only Mustangs for the 2002, 2003, and 2004 model years (until they make the new 2005)? For 2002 it was the Bullit, 2003 it was the Mach 1, and for 2004 it's gonna be something else, if I'm not mistaken. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? Well, how about if those specialty models are just bunched up, instead of having only a Mach 1 forum like is being proposed. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread