Mach 1 compilation video

Shackleford

Established Member
10 minutes, 100% Machs. Watch it on youtube for better quality and give it 5 stars!

If you posted something for the video and nothing got in that's my fault. I went through about 3 times making sure I got something of everyone. If people still have more video I might do a part 2 if we can get enough. Post what you have in the submission threads I have up in this forum or the Mach 1 forum.

Should I do a 03-04 Cobra video?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAuJj3PNpx8"]YouTube - 2003-2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Compilation[/ame]

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Awesome man. Freakin' awesome. I think that's how a car movie should be made! ENGINE SOUNDS!!! Man those Machs all sound amazing!

God damn I love the way your car looks Samach!

And of course Linumup's car is just plain ri-donkulous.

Thanks Shackleford!

EVO-lution

Established Member
nice vid shackle. Wish I had my car ready in time. o well maybe next time.

Way to put together a video for us mach 1 owners:thumbsup::thumbsup:

SAMACH1

Established Member
Awesome man. Freakin' awesome. I think that's how a car movie should be made! ENGINE SOUNDS!!! Man those Machs all sound amazing!

God damn I love the way your car looks Samach!

And of course Linumup's car is just plain ri-donkulous.

Thanks Shackleford!
Man youre CAR sounds crazy with the eaton swap!!!!You should come out to our meets in union city in front of the in n out on thursdays around 9, youre not that far...Good display of us Mach owners out there, i love how my cars pic comes up before you click the link :-D...One more thing Epik Mach and Linmup :bowdown:

SAMACH1

Established Member
10 minutes, 100% Machs. Watch it on youtube for better quality and give it 5 stars!

If you posted something for the video and nothing got in that's my fault. I went through about 3 times making sure I got something of everyone. If people still have more video I might do a part 2 if we can get enough. Post what you have in the submission threads I have up in this forum or the Mach 1 forum.

Should I do a 03-04 Cobra video?

YouTube - 2003-2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Compilation
:banana::banana::thumbsup: thanks for MAKING this!!!!

svtmc-g

Established Member
great vid man! Can't wait to see the termi vid. all the supercharger whine may make me hhhave a a hhheart attttack!hahaha

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Man youre CAR sounds crazy with the eaton swap!!!!You should come out to our meets in union city in front of the in n out on thursdays around 9, youre not that far...

Every Thursday around 9? Yeah that's not far at all, I'd be down to head out there! Love to meet some fellow car enthusiasts.

Btw, thank you for the compliment! :D

Users who are viewing this thread