MACA Special: MM Strut Tower Brace (NEW) $75

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
Long time fellas!

Well I was straightening my garage last weekend and found a brand new strut tower brace from maximum motorsport. I never put it on my '03 and with the car gone I have no need for it. So for MACA Members only, I will sell it for $50. You can either come pick it up at my house in leesburg or I can meet you in the Ashburn/Sterling/Reston area. PM if you are interested

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/2003-04-Mustang-Cobra-Strut-Tower-Brace-P609.aspx

Last edited:

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
I am just west of leesburg on route 7, right at the intersection of rout 7 and 9. I am 90% sure the hardware was lost in my last move but I will double check

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I might be interested, not sure if this will fit a fox though. If it does, I wouldn't necessarily mind the extra clearance, given my oddball intake setup. I'll do some reading and get back to you. In the meantime, if someone else wants it, letem' have it.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Anyone know which aftermarket intakes this will work with? I have the carbon fiber high boost JLT, but it has a crack so I will shortly need to switch. I've been wanting a strut tower brace but I'm really struggling to find a cai that will fit one. If you guys could recommend me one that would fit with this i would come pick this up this weekend if you're free.

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
This is still available. I dont have the hardware but that is fairly easy and cheap to replace. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'd like to get it out of my garage so please PM me an offer.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
I just emailed MM about the hardware and pricing, I'll let you know if I want to get it this weekend or not depending on their price haha

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
I'm going to pass. However, I contacted MM and they quoted me $24.75 + shipping from CA for the hardware. FYI

Users who are viewing this thread