MACA shirts, hats, etc.

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
Take this pic and move the verbage to the outside around the circle or between two circles

MACALogoBlackavatar.gif

I'm a fan of these as well. A new batch of shirts (maybe even some nice polo shirts?) and/or vinyl decals would be awesome.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
actually the tounge was not supposed to be printed- the company that printed the shirts had been given the snake w/o the tounge and told to use it, that is one of the reasons we are not going back there. These new shirts will not have the tounge.

I also think the Svt would look better below the maca writing. It would all look more uniform

It look a little off or out of place on the side of the snake

NickF1011

Established Member
I'm a fan of these as well. A new batch of shirts (maybe even some nice polo shirts?) and/or vinyl decals would be awesome.

I need the vinyl decals myself. Would like in Kona Blue or White

I still have decals (all black/red just like the image posted, unfortunately). PM me and I can mail some or swap at an event if interested.

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
If there's a chance of getting a few new white ones, I'm in. 2XL-Tall, 2 long sleeve, 2 short. Also a new vinyl would be nice too. The one on the back window is looking mighty weak...

Dam good job with the first order of black shirts, mine are still going strong after all the years.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm in for some white ones, long and short sleeve and maybe a black long sleeve.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I'm also waiting to see another run of these. :burnout:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
This popped up at just the right time. I was organizing my T-shirt drawer (always too full), and thought I'd go through my MACA wear.

Here are some of the past shirts and sweatshirts. I know I'm missing one or two that I own. Also, I never got one of the Terminator Shootout T's.

T1.jpg

T2.jpg

T3.jpg

T4.jpg

P1.jpg

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Stop teasing people and get a garage sale started!

Users who are viewing this thread