MACA Private Track Rental @ MIR - Oct 21, 2011

Rich11

Established Member
Is this event open to all makes and models? I may know some guys who would want to check it out.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
It will be great to see you again!

Thanks, you too :beer:

I got a new clutch and slave cylinder after wiping it out at the track rental that I saw you at earlier this year. I also got a brand new set of M/T 26 x 11.5 x 17 ET Street bias ply tires to try out. I really want to get my car in the 10's!!

rizjan67

Established Member
Ben,

I will not have any slicks to borrow, last time out I did that for a friend who I wanted see make some passes (he got a flat on his slick on his first pass).

But willing to help with setup before the track day and then help with technique while at the track.

rizjan67,

My opinion I would start with option 2, then option 1, then option 3. Depending on the age and condition of each tire.

All,

The best thing about a rental is that you can make a pass anytime you want. Just roll up to the line and run. I was just at 75-80 last friday, got there at 6 left at 9:45 and got 2 passes. In that amount of time at a track rental you could make 15 passes if you want to hotlap the car. Great for figuring out suspension, launch RPM, etc. Even if we only do 1 lane I am down with that.

Lets get some drag racing going!!

i was planning on sticking with option 2 either,thanks for suggestion [o4yellowcobra] looking forward for this event.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Ben,

I can throw the ghetto grill in. I should have enough charcoal. Just bring your own food and we can try to keep her warm all day if people get hungry!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Pay upon arrival!

Ben I suggest we starting trying to get a hard and fast car count. And if we are not going to make it we need to start spreading the word around to get more cars.

Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread