MACA Outing Pre-OC?

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Hooters night?

I might take off next Saturday. And I need to get my dose of MACA jarheads well before OC.

Where the hell is DOYLE? I haven't seen you posting in smackdown anymore. Must be on the bimmer forums....:fart:

Tim did you sell the Mystic yet? Where's TEE-DOH AT!

Hell I know the club has lost alot of the outings we normally do, gotta do something to stay in touch other than post shit on Roth's facebook wall. HA!

:beer:

(And no, I'm not drunk posting - I'm up late after closing down the bar)

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Gone in 3 hours :whine:

That's all right though. I can show you all up in my 03 Dakota!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Tim, how did you end up selling yours?

Andrew, I'm always down for cruising somewhere when the weather is nice. I'm gonna get my moneys worth before it's gone.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I am soooo ready...... Need to definitely do a cruise before we end up somewhere.

Timmay S. So sorry to see you selling. (was hoping you wouldn't find a buyer....). It's an awesome Termiantor!!

wheelhopper

Established Member
There is several of us heading to VIR at the end of March, for anyone that wants to go.

That would be one serious cruise.

Someone pick a place and a date and lets do it.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm down for something this coming Sunday if the weather is still nice. I wanna switch cars with zaxwax to see how fast his bimmer is and he can realize that he wants to buy my car lol.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
As long as the sun is out and it is over 50 degrees I am going driving this weekend. Battery has to be jumped so, once I get it started I am gone for awhile...if anyone any where is doing something..let me know time and place...I'll be out!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Is this still happening?

I'd like to see some ACC Tournament action thrown into the mix.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Is this still happening?

If UMD makes it into the next or final round, I'm down for meeting up somewhere this weekend to watch the game. Don't care what I'm driving lol.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Is this still happening?

Side note...I think I saw you last week...silver vert with black top right? It was Thursday night..6:45 issue on 118 making a left into some where. I may be off but, I about broke my neck turning...as I was like...hey..I know that guy! LOL!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Side note...I think I saw you last week...silver vert with black top right? It was Thursday night..6:45 issue on 118 making a left into some where. I may be off but, I about broke my neck turning...as I was like...hey..I know that guy! LOL!

Yup, that had to be me. Car was definitely out and about in G'town on Thursday evening. I am SO ready for some more top-down Cobra weather!

Side note...yeah, UNC does stink this year, which is kinda baffling to me after last season. But I know you'd root for my Terps over Puke if it came to that, right??

At least you can take some comfort in knowing that Arizona won't tie Carolina's record of consecutive seasons making the NCAA tournament this year! :kaboom:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yup, that had to be me. Car was definitely out and about in G'town on Thursday evening. I am SO ready for some more top-down Cobra weather!

Side note...yeah, UNC does stink this year, which is kinda baffling to me after last season. But I know you'd root for my Terps over Puke if it came to that, right??

At least you can take some comfort in knowing that Arizona won't tie Carolina's record of consecutive seasons making the NCAA tournament this year! :kaboom:

Me too! Desperate for nice weather to romp on my car!

I think UNC was or someone was a bit over optimistic...or our recruits really aren't that good! Something is wrong! Yeah..I'll pull for the Terps over Puke!

Users who are viewing this thread