MACA Hoody Sweatshirts.......ARE IN!!!!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Edit: I'll take a black one. Going to go try one on tomorrow at Dicks Sporting good so i know what size. I'm reading reviews where they run big.

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
is the logo going to be just on the chest? and is it going to be centered or offset to onside? thanks

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Okay, just ordered the first 35 Hoodies. The folks with question marks to the right of their order on the first post, need to supply me with some info before I can order their's. There will be a final order next Sunday night.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Count me in for 1 in Carbon Heather, and Orange ... Could we get MACA on the breast area and a big maca logo on the back?

Ill get back to you on the size.. But put me down for a Medium for both.. ill go to the store tomorrow and check i presume

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
For some reason I'm getting this error in the video on the UA site:

SEVERE: EException [obj: CSharedObject[], method: null]: unable to create shared object, name [s7_storage_tracker], localPath [/]

Anyone else getting this?? I assume it displays a larger image of the sweatshirt in the selected color. I can't see which color I want!! :bash:

Just you I guess, Tim.
What did you do to piss off UA?

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Just you I guess, Tim.
What did you do to piss off UA?

I don't know, but it's really pissing ME off. I probably need a Flash Player update or something. Ugh!

Guess I'll just wing it and go for a 3X in Royal Blue and an XL in White.

Thanks DG!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
just got back from Dicks Sporting Goods and trying them on. Going with a Medium in Black please. Thank you

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Maybe I can post today (wouldn't let me yesterday). Dwight, just so you don't have to check your phone for this, I wanted:
1 Large Red
1 XL Black

I can paypal you, or tape the cash to a rock and heave it at you after the FI game in two weeks. I'll make sure it was in a cooler first, as at least then you'll be getting hit with cold hard cash. That or I'll just look for the most pathetic security person I can find and rush the field...lol.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
:lol:

Dwight, I will be sending payment once i get home from work (paypal)

NickF1011

Established Member
I'll take a black LARGE please. Would like it shipped and I will pay via PayPal as soon as I see that I'm added to the list.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
LOL. Memory loss already huh? I've pumped out far worse than that...besides, you chuckled when you read that. And don't lie, I know you did...:poke:

I laughed...:lol: I cried...:cryying: I did much more....:fart:
And it's true you've done worse, but I preferred to not be associated with them. :nonono:

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
Dang Ken! When you move out there??? Did you drive the snake all the way out there?

I seem to be moving farther from the club...job sent me west, stupid mortgage business.... Company moved me and trailer-ed the car...just finally hit 20,000 miles. Plenty more top down days and night out here. If need be I pay you extra for the further shipping expense just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread