Maca Hats

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
I've been talking with a friend that does powder coating / chroming and of all things embroidery.
I have given him a copy of our club logo and asked if he could come up with a hat for us. I wanted to bring this to the GTG but a broken tooth prevented that.....

I'm looking for some input from everyone on some suggestions on making it better.

Here is what I got so far, and

front
47b7d923b3127cce86263f10ca9900000026100AbMmbRu1cMWOg

back Two different types of Font (1 and 2)
47b7d923b3127cce86263f0f4bb600000026100AbMmbRu1cMWOg

here is a close up of the logo...due to the size needed to put it on the front of the hat they couldn't put on mid atlantic cobra assoc...it looked like scribble in the stitching

47b7d923b3127cce86263f394b8000000026100AbMmbRu1cMWOg

Give me some feed backand once we tweak it I 'll be able to get a all in price.

Thanks
Ken

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Shirts are coming......And we need hats bad!!!!!! Especially my old bald ass!

I'm not so sure using the logo on the front of the hat is the way to go. Ken, what do you think about coming up with some other theme for the front? This is the one I used for the pocket of the 2nd batch of shirts.....May be a decent option.

Karnick_GT

Working on my tan...
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Shirts are coming......And we need hats bad!!!!!! Especially my old bald ass!

I'm not so sure using the logo on the front of the hat is the way to go. Ken, what do you think about coming up with some other theme for the front? This is the one I used for the pocket of the 2nd batch of shirts.....May be a decent option.

I agree the logo is a little too small. I like the logo you supplied Dwight I'll see if it comes out any clearer. Any thought on the font for the back of the Hat 1 or 2?

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Hats are a great idea (and yes, I want a shirt from the next batch). The logo on the front needs more detail and the font on the back... Number 1, Number 2 looks Asian.

Users who are viewing this thread