MACA GTG Post a picture of yourself and your machine

Surubasi

Established Member
I just wanted to be able to associate screen names with a car and a face, so post up your Ride, and post up your mug!

The Car
wMTI2ODIzOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

The Mug

wMTI2ODI0MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Dave

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
*EDIT* sorry i didnt see this was for the MACA GTG

Last edited:

PA SNAKE

Established Member
Mixxer.... Whats up with the car...??? everything okay I hope..!

I wasn't able to make it... my mother had emergency surgery. Looks like you guys had a great time. I did make the G-Burg GTG and had a blast...

Can't wait to see all the pics....

Rick

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
mixxer said:
i didnt have my car there but you know me cause i was video taping when everyone was leaving.

Now thats a video I gotta see. The MACA left a TON of rubber on Elron street yesterday. :rockon:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Yes!! Post that Video!!! I gotta see! :thumbsup:

Here's the car..........with the mug inside it.......(don't really have any other pics of me on the computer right now) :-D

72155.jpg

........and here's the Cobra:

56219.jpg

mixxer

Established Member
i will post video when i get a chance to edit it. this will be my first video so bare with me,and the video camera was a freind of mine. mixxers car is ok i came to the gtg from vacation so i was pimping the DSG focus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
:lol: :lol: That's hilarious, Gregg! I should E-mail it to the real estate company! :thumbsup:

Thanks Redfire! I usually don't like doing that crap (I hate pissing away good drag radials like that on the street!), but it has been so long since I've been in that car I just had to do it! :D

mixxer, can't wait to see it! :beer:

OH, and I just remembered I have a scanner now, so here's a decent pic of me and the wife (who most of you met yesterday). I think we were going to the Police Memorial Week in DC this year:

72339.jpg

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
yes, i want to see that vid BAD, i left rubber from the exit, all the way to the entrance, 2nd gear, powerbraking.

cory

micksnip

Established Member
yaaa!

Dreddstang said:
:lol: :lol: That's hilarious, Gregg! I should E-mail it to the real estate company! :thumbsup:

Thanks Redfire! I usually don't like doing that crap (I hate pissing away good drag radials like that on the street!), but it has been so long since I've been in that car I just had to do it! :D

mixxer, can't wait to see it! :beer:

OH, and I just remembered I have a scanner now, so here's a decent pic of me and the wife (who most of you met yesterday). I think we were going to the Police Memorial Week in DC this year:

72339.jpg

Uh-oh! It's five-o. Book him, Danno! Micksnip

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Yea I did go sideways didn't realize the ported blower and lower will pull so hard btw I did maintain control I let off :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread