MACA decals

NickF1011

Established Member
Has been awhile since anyone has proposed printing up a new batch of MACA decals. A lot of people have joined or missed out since the last time. I have a buddy who does graphic design and could probably get a bunch printed up relatively cheap. Would anyone be interested?

Last edited:

NickF1011

Established Member
Here's another question: Does anyone have any high-res copies of the MACA logo still? I don't think I have them anymore and I wasn't able to find any high-res ones doing a google image search.

Evan5469

Established Member
Here's another question: Does anyone have any high-res copies of the MACA logo still? I don't think I have them anymore and I wasn't able to find any high-res ones doing a google image search.

I have one that I never used that's in perfect condition I could mail to you if you'd like. PM me if you're interested.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Nick, let me see what I have on my computer when I get home.
I know I have some lo-res that wouldn't be any good, but I might have a hi-res as well.

NickF1011

Established Member
I have one that I never used that's in perfect condition I could mail to you if you'd like. PM me if you're interested.

If I can't find a good logo to work from that would be great. I'll see what I can come up with first.

Definitely sounds like there is enough interest to get rolling on this though. I'll talk to my buddy and see how long it would take him to get them printed up. All I would ask for is enough to cover the costs and postage, which should only be a couple bucks at the most.

I'll let you all know when they are ready!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I may have a reasonably high rez on my machine too, I'll have to look though. I'd probably also take one or two, I keep selling my cars that have the stickers on them.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I've got about a half dozen or so in my garage. Not sure how I got the envelope, but I do have some. A couple of CSS cards are also in the envelope, Jason.

NickF1011

Established Member
For anyone who still has any of the old decals -- how big are they? Is that size good or should they be bigger/smaller?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I found a high-res (300dpi/full size) but it's only for the red one. If you want to run the full range of colors, you may need to get the original artwork. Here's what it looks like reduced.

MACALogoWhite.jpg

I also found these workups in case anyone finds them interesting. These are all reduced copies of them.

final2.jpg

COBRA2.jpg

COBRA3.jpg

COBRA.jpg

COBRA1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread