MACA Car Meet - Burster's "REAL" Ice Cream - 2nd and 4th Saturday

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
speaking of bananas...
images

chimazo

Established Member
I haven't been up there in a couple years. My car has been on stands for the last 10mo :bash: and I just finished it (first test-drive was this morning!), so even though the tune is only to accommodate the the injectors, I'm going to limp it up there. Super-nice out and the streets will be crap before you know it, so why not?!

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Can't make it tonight, my son has a soccer game at 4. Next one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Here's some photos from tonight.
My camera's battery died before everyone showed up. Even so, it wasn't a very big turnout. Guess we need more threats of rain. LOL

IMG_5212.jpg

IMG_5213.jpg

IMG_5214.jpg

IMG_5215.jpg

IMG_5216.jpg

IMG_5217.jpg

IMG_5218.jpg

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I haven't been up there in a couple years. My car has been on stands for the last 10mo :bash: and I just finished it (first test-drive was this morning!), so even though the tune is only to accommodate the the injectors, I'm going to limp it up there. Super-nice out and the streets will be crap before you know it, so why not?!

Darren....great seeing you again my friend! Car looks awesome! Can't wait til it's tuned to see what it will put down!

Good seeing everyone else too..nice weather...just a bit chilly. Oh well....as long as it was not raining we were good!

Why Try

Established Member
It's winter. That's all I think it is. We should plan a cruise to Manassas Burger King. Maybe start at Ziki's with a meetup point as we get into VA.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I usually go around 4-5pm. I think it starts around 1. Never been after August though. I know in the summer that imports start rolling in around dark. Early afternoon-evening is all muscle, street rods and exotics

Users who are viewing this thread