MACA car for sale? 2004 SY Coupe

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
These pics looks familiar and it says it was tuned by HBH. Does this belong to someone in MACA?

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra

The car is 1 of 299 screaming yellow cobra coupes ever made. The car has been garage kepted and only has 10,7XX original miles. It was bone stock up until about 2 months ago and I had it dyno tuned by Horsepower by Hermann who is one of the best cobra tuners on the east coast. The car made 456rwhp and 494rwtq in 88 degree weather with high humidity. All modifications were done in the last 1000 miles and this year.

3n33o43pe5Z55U15S1a7lfe256a0280ef19f2.jpg

3n33m33la5V45Z65W3a7l92d62aecd5811503.jpg

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Pretty sure he bought a GT500 awhile back..so, should not be news...

Also..if that were a vert..you could consider it sold....I want mine or one like it back..so, anyone find a 04 SY Vert...let me know..me will be buying it...assuming it's in good condition!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Speaking of FS, I saw a redfire coupe with a big FS in the front windshield driving down Arcola Ave, Silver SPring, MD yesterday. Could only think of Austin, maybe?

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Pretty sure he bought a GT500 awhile back..so, should not be news...

Well it sure seemed to me like he was still researching them in this thread, started less than a week ago, where he's asking if the 2009 GT500's have transmission problems.

:shrug:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Well it sure seemed to me like he was still researching them in this thread, started less than a week ago, where he's asking if the 2009 GT500's have transmission problems.

:shrug:

Maybe your right..I know he was talking about it for awhile. Pretty sure not to long after I got mine. I thought I heard he got one but, I could be mistaken or maybe it fell through.

T Doh..your coming Saturday night right to Bruster's?

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
I'm definitely planning to be there, but...

The g/f is having a slight crisis with the used vehicle she just bought. Still waiting to hear if that's going to ruin my Saturday!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
hey guys, yeah thats my car. I've been tossing the idea around on and off for the past 6 months on whether or not to sell the car and get a GT500. I just cant make up my mind.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I'm definitely planning to be there, but...

The g/f is having a slight crisis with the used vehicle she just bought. Still waiting to hear if that's going to ruin my Saturday!

Okay..

Oh sorry to hear that..hope it is not to bad. I had some issues with a used car I bought couple years back. Hopefully it works out...

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
hey guys, yeah thats my car. I've been tossing the idea around on and off for the past 6 months on whether or not to sell the car and get a GT500. I just cant make up my mind.

Let me ask you this..is there anyway you could keep this Termi AND buy the GT500? If so I would go that way. I hate that I got rid of mine...which is why I am looking to find it or one like it and buy it back! LOL! If yours was a vert...it would be mine!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Let me ask you this..is there anyway you could keep this Termi AND buy the GT500? If so I would go that way. I hate that I got rid of mine...which is why I am looking to find it or one like it and buy it back! LOL! If yours was a vert...it would be mine!

Dont see how i could afford to keep both. The money i get for the cobra would be my down payment on a GT500. Even if i could afford it my wife would probably not see the practicality of owning 2 cobras.

If you're interested I have a great reciprocating saw skills. We can have you a vert in less than an hour :beer:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Dont see how i could afford to keep both. The money i get for the cobra would be my down payment on a GT500. Even if i could afford it my wife would probably not see the practicality of owning 2 cobras.

If you're interested I have a great reciprocating saw skills. We can have you a vert in less than an hour :beer:

Understood. My g/f is um well not to happy that I am looking to add a Cobra..especially the one she told me NOT to sell. LOL! Oh well you only live once and I am going to do it right! :banana:

Hmm...well now that is an idea....plus no pesky top issues like the motor breaking or fabric cracking!!

I took a look at your pics of the car...that is a REALLY nice looking car. GLWS!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
thanks bud. Not sure what you pics you saw but if they are from the old thread on here I have much better ones since then :)

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Craig's list and the thread here is what I saw.

I would push to get it but, I know the g/f will say..I thought it had to be a vert..why you buying a coupe?? Also..I kind of need to stay no higher than like $20k...at most. Perhaps a little less. It's going to be a third car payment so, I can't go to high. Kind of the other reason why I have not really pushed...as given the economy now is not the best time. LOL! I should be buying a house...but, hey why do I buy a house...LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread